Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: N/R Brugger + Thomet GHM9 Barrels Ready to Install at Dlask Arms Corp.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Are you or have you bought one of these or are you just fishing for info from random people??
    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    Why?
    Reread it again
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Reread it again
    No need. My response is still the same. Why?
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

No need. My response is still the same. Why?
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH cuz you go to some random thread asking a question no one knows the answer too yet. But my answer is still the same LOL
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH cuz you go to some random thread asking a question no one knows the answer too yet. But my answer is still the same LOL
    BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA it may seems random to you cause it doesn’t concern you, but it is not random to me. One of the nature of forums is people ask questions and hoping someone knows the answer that satisfy them.

Thanks for providing the reason of your odd questions. LOL

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA it may seems random to you cause it doesn’t concern you, but it is not random to me. One of the nature of forums is people ask questions and hoping someone knows the answer that satisfy them.

Thanks for providing the reason of your odd questions. LOL
    Only odd questions are the ones you constantly adk in every single thread. Not thay hard to look stuff up yourself but good on ya for your persistence
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER

Only odd questions are the ones you constantly adk in every single thread. Not thay hard to look stuff up yourself but good on ya for your persistence
    Nope. Your question asking someone that you don’t know if they are asking questions for random people - that’s odd. Who does that or even thought about it? It defies common sense. But I guess considering the states of the world and our society nowadays, common sense is rare to begin with. If my questions bug you, hit that “ignore” button that CGN graciously provided to us.
    But, good that we can level set.

Nope. Your question asking someone that you don’t know if they are asking questions for random people - that’s odd. Who does that or even thought about it? It defies common sense. But I guess considering the states of the world and our society nowadays, common sense is rare to begin with. If my questions bug you, hit that “ignore” button that CGN graciously provided to us.
    But, good that we can level set.
    Only thing odd is how you can't seem to find any info on any topic on any thread you have ever posted in. Like the constant question on how many mags come with a certain firearm. Instead of flooding 6 different threads with the same question, go to the manufacturers website and look for yourself
    I would hit the ignore but then I can't banter with you abd see your ridiculous posts every day
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER

Only thing odd is how you can't seem to find any info on any topic on any thread you have ever posted in. Like the constant question on how many mags come with a certain firearm. Instead of flooding 6 different threads with the same question, go to the manufacturers website and look for yourself
    I would hit the ignore but then I can't banter with you abd see your ridiculous posts every day
    That’s not odd. Many retailers posted firearms such as CZ without # of magazines information even on their website. Some retailers include different amount of mags. One particular dealer get firearm directly from US. Another dealer get firearm from CAD distributor. You can’t depend on manufacturer website for this information due to the intricacies of the nature of bringing firearms to Canada. It would be best to have every retailers to provide this information ahead of time IF they have the information available. If they don’t have it, it is fine. At least I asked. For someone that has been around for awhile, I am surprised you didn’t know this. THIS is very odd. It is one of the many common questions people ask when retailers or distributors do not have this information available for customers.

I am flattered that you remember, notice, and follow my posts, and more importantly taking the time to understand. But I understand if you don’t get it. Just take your time. And maybe think twice before asking ridiculous questions to another stranger that doesn’t concern you? With that, I don’t mind enlightening you, or what you called “bantering” I am available via PM as well if you want to continue, or wherever you want to. Just a minor accommodation I’d do for you. Chat soon.

That’s not odd. Many retailers posted firearms such as CZ without # of magazines information even on their website. Some retailers include different amount of mags. One particular dealer get firearm directly from US. Another dealer get firearm from CAD distributor. You can’t depend on manufacturer website for this information due to the intricacies of the nature of bringing firearms to Canada. It would be best to have every retailers to provide this information ahead of time IF they have the information available. If they don’t have it, it is fine. At least I asked. For someone that has been around for awhile, I am surprised you didn’t know this. THIS is very odd. It is one of the many common questions people ask when retailers or distributors do not have this information available for customers.

I am flattered that you remember, notice, and follow my posts, and more importantly taking the time to understand. But I understand if you don’t get it. Just take your time. And maybe think twice before asking ridiculous questions to another stranger that doesn’t concern you? With that, I don’t mind enlightening you, or what you called “bantering” I am available via PM as well if you want to continue, or wherever you want to. Just a minor accommodation I’d do for you. Chat soon.
    Cool story bro, couldn't even be bothered to read this
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER

Cool story bro, couldn't even be bothered to read this
    Just like I thought lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast