Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: N/R Brugger + Thomet GHM9 Barrels Ready to Install at Dlask Arms Corp.

N/R Brugger + Thomet GHM9 Barrels Ready to Install at Dlask Arms Corp.

We have our last batch of of N/R length GHM9 barrels in stock and ready to install. Want to keep your little piece of Swiss goodness regardless of what the Man-Child does to our firearms laws in the future ? Then buy yourself an insurance policy here :

https://dlaskarms.com/product/non-re...-9-9mm-rifles/

Shown here with optional Dlask Arms Corp. 8" hand guard and faux suppressor :

Name:  GHM9g.jpg
Views: 1146
Size:  98.3 KB
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Alberta for now, back to the Yukon someday
    A bit of a thread revival, but are you able to do this still? I know you have the new barrel install and reclassification for $550, which is great, what would it take to get what's in the picture above? And is the faux suppressor removable?

Thanks! Greg

Quote Originally Posted by Klondiker View Post
    A bit of a thread revival, but are you able to do this still? I know you have the new barrel install and reclassification for $550, which is great, what would it take to get what's in the picture above? And is the faux suppressor removable?

Thanks! Greg
    Hello Greg,

We have a few barrels for the Gen 2 GHM9 rifles left and have more of the faux suppressors being made as I type this. The handguards Josef just made a small run of but I think most are sold. I will have a better idea next week when they are back from anodizing and I can clear out some of the back orders.

The rifle in the photo has what we call the 'Full meal deal' and includes the barrel swap ,changing the status to N/R, our custom handguard and the faux suppressor. Cost for it all is $999.99 + tax and shipping.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Looking forward to this!!!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

The Dlask handguards are nicer than the B&T one. I would like one too.

Again about the May 18 deadline that is not really clear. How the new law will affect de-registration from R to NR. Would like to know this.
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    Again about the May 18 deadline that is not really clear. How the new law will affect de-registration from R to NR. Would like to know this.
    Are you or have you bought one of these or are you just fishing for info from random people??
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    Changing status most likely will end up registering even the non restricted at the time of may 18th.

Either way changing status now would never make it before the 18th. It takes weeks and even sometimes longer before its off the registry.
    Shops could complete your paperwork right away but the process through CFO takes time.

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Are you or have you bought one of these or are you just fishing for info from random people??
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Gunz4me View Post
    Changing status most likely will end up registering even the non restricted at the time of may 18th.

Either way changing status now would never make it before the 18th. It takes weeks and even sometimes longer before its off the registry.
    Shops could complete your paperwork right away but the process through CFO takes time.
    Yeah I think that would be the case if the May 18th deadline is confirmed. I guess we have to wait and see.

Thanks for the valuable insight.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast