Thread: Feed back to Wolverine Supplies

Feed back to Wolverine Supplies

I would like to lay it out plainly for you of my issues since you earnestly asked for feedback.

I didn't make a complaint to BBB or anyone else. I only voiced my issues after you asked for it on the forum and so did many others. As far as I know, you didn't engage anyone for a long time until I started asking if you actually reached out. It gives off the vibe, as many stated, this wasn't a genuine exercise to solicit feedback, and you simply wanted good reviews.

My issues:

- The rifle had a damage throat with a chunk missing as per the picture.
    - You said return is possible or I can deal with Stoeger. Return would require me to pay for shipping even if a faulty item was sent to me

Feedback 1: Make a distinction between return of defective items vs people who changed their mind. If you actually ship a bad rifle, you should cover the return shipping like most online retailers if you want to provide good customer service.

- The rifle appeared to be used. Bolt wear, muzzle brake installed...
    - When asked by email, it was ignored

Feedback 2: Please address your customer's concerns. If you don't address them, what message are you sending? As you stated, return rifles are par for the course. I never see that many rifles listed as demo or returned rifles. It makes me wonder if you are cleaning the return rifles and put them back for sale as new and this conjecture is based on my own experience, but that would be the best conclusion with the lack of response from you.

- You stated a full refund was issued

Feedback 3: It's not all about the money. As I stated, I ate the cost of shipping both ways for a defective rifle and I didn't make a complaint until you asked. It's about customer service and not wanting to be in the same position next time. In essence, it's about a trusting relationship between the retailer and the buyer. Many had piped up for you because their experiences were good and it enhanced trust. Mine does not. If you think it's solely about money, then your customer service will never improve.

- Without the picture of the barrel throat, you would led others believe I made it up.

Feedback 4: The picture was not ideal. I had to hold the rifle and then try to focus my cellphone outside of the barrel around the same distance to the damage to get it to kind of focus. I looked at that thing left, right, upside down... you name it. Some metal was missing at the throat at the 6-7 o'clock position. I consider the damage to be impossible to miss in person. That brings up a lot of questions about how the rifle was put back for sale after examination but it is what it is. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that you said there was no damage, but I do understand you are not the gunsmith who looked at it. No one is always right, but you described a process for returning the rifle to stock that was incongruent with the reality of that rifle. You might not care the buyer, but buyers care about their integrity. You will defend yourself, but when others do the same, you lock the thread and said there can't be any resolution. You are correct when you act the way you do.

This is but one person's experience with your shop. Like I said, I received good service from you before, but good service is most needed when something goes wrong. In that sense, you provide terrible service. I do want to put my money where my mouth is, and you would be more than glad to do this I believe... you can delete my account from your site. I will not shop there again. It does absolutely nothing to you and it's mostly a moot point, but it's the only protest I can do as a consumer.

Have a good weekend...

Quote from Wolverine .303:

I think we have stated the situation quite clearly.

Regardless of what is said here, I do not believe there there is ever going to be an amicable point to this.....

You believe you have been wronged, to which I apologize for but that is not the case. The firearm was returned, cleaned, inspected by our gunsmith, and was cleared for resale. You were given a full refund of the product, and this was all done through our 7-Day return policy which is stated on our website.

Have a great weekend..

I dunno where I am but I know where you can stick it
    I have no dog in this fight, but I think that was a very well thought out, poignant response. You are unhappy and you have a right to be. How Wolverine responds will be very telling.
    Lois can't stop me from experiencing the manic highs and lows my body demands.
    Kerosene is fuel, Brian. Red Bull is fuel. Kerosene is Red Bull.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Pretty lame the way they handled that thread.

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    - The rifle appeared to be used. Bolt wear, muzzle brake installed...

- You stated a full refund was issued

- Without the picture of the barrel throat, you would led others believe I made it up.

1. The firearm was new in box, the bolt wear is "average" if there is an average on test fired guns from factory which there really is not. This gun arrive here in March new in box, and never left our vault until is was packed and shipped to yourself.

2. Correct, you were issued a full refund.

3. There was no intent to make people believe that you are making things up, simply pointing out the fact that it was cleared for sale and there was no damage.

To the comment of never seeing Demo or "Returned" rifles lists, we list Demo rifles quite often, and they are stated as such. For returned products, if they are returned new in box, they relisted as new in box. Demo rifles are priced and listed as used/demo..
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com