Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 41416171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: New NR R18MK2 from Sterling

Quote Originally Posted by apexanimal View Post
    To answer your question, the pws/brownells brn 180 upper seems to have easily made a functional and aesthetic upper. Something a little closer to those dimensions i think would appeal to most people quite a bit more.
    Absolutely this. Unfortunately the competitor that is making another 180 type rifle has been rather quiet as of late.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gundoggy's Avatar
    Is the backdoor registry via sales record officially active now?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by apexanimal View Post
    To answer your question, the pws/brownells brn 180 upper seems to have easily made a functional and aesthetic upper. Something a little closer to those dimensions i think would appeal to most people quite a bit more.
    How about some 1913 picatinny rail on the right hand side where the ar15 forward assist would be. You know, like quad rail style.. Probably good for transition from LVPO to red dot. Who else thinks this is a good idea!!
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by PinaKaleada View Post
    How about some 1913 picatinny rail on the right hand side where the ar15 forward assist would be. You know, like quad rail style.. Probably good for transition from LVPO to red dot. Who else thinks this is a good idea!!
    No offense meant, but that would be tacky as hell lol

Quote Originally Posted by PinaKaleada View Post
    >RDS at a 90° offset

cringe and literal reddit moment, offense intended.
    RDSs should be pushed as far front on the receiver as possible to gain the absolute most from them , also it would look hella ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    Possiby as early as late next week, once my review is out and the MSRP is announced by Sterling and/or TSE.
    Oh nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceiferiro View Post
    >RDS at a 90° offset

cringe and literal reddit moment, offense intended.
    RDSs should be pushed as far front on the receiver as possible to gain the absolute most from them , also it would look hella ugly.
    What are you saying what is a Reddit moment what do you mean by cringe how can anyone be offended if no one understand you BRO

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffice View Post
    What are you saying what is a Reddit moment what do you mean by cringe how can anyone be offended if no one understand you BRO
    People understand. It was a reddit moment, and also cringe. Just different jargon, bro. Dw about it.

Quote Originally Posted by AskMeAboutMyBandcamp View Post
    People understand. It was a reddit moment, and also cringe. Just different jargon, bro. Dw about it.
    What’s cringe is leaking cangen onto CGN can’t you guys stay on /k/ and let the boomers be?

Quote Originally Posted by Coffice View Post
    What’s cringe is leaking cangen onto CGN can’t you guys stay on /k/ and let the boomers be?
    Hot soup moment, rules 1 and 2.