Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: New NR R18MK2 from Sterling

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    We'll have much more to show next week. I have been told we will get some production guns in our mitts next week for range testing. Once we have them sorted, we will be shipping them to two testers... We'll also get firm pricing and a delivery schedule.
    IS IT A WEEK YET? I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!
    Just kidding, I'm really really excited for these!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gundoggy's Avatar
    Any cerakoting options for FDE gun???

Quote Originally Posted by GoldPrime View Post
    The upper looks quite blocky, but otherwise I like it. The pic rail stock adapter is on the lower, correct?
    Yes.
    Mark C

CGN Regular
    How’s the weight on the barrel? If you guys can do faxon gunner style profiles I’d buy at least 2! Please make sure it’s not front heavy!
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

The rifle looks great
    Last edited by ColdLead; 11-04-2021 at 03:47 PM.

Where will these be available to purchase? directly from the shooting edge website?

Quote Originally Posted by zak88 View Post
    Looks really good so far. How’s the charging handle side?
    The other side of the rifle is very nicely rendered, with some of that "detail" machined into the Upper Receiver that "richmyster" was looking for....
    Mark C

Quote Originally Posted by PinaKaleada View Post
    How’s the weight on the barrel? If you guys can do faxon gunner style profiles I’d buy at least 2! Please make sure it’s not front heavy!
    It is not front-heavy at all. The pencil-profile Barrel and longitudinal fluting forward of the Gas Block help to keep the weight at the centre and rear of the rifle where it belongs.
    Mark C

CGN Regular
    goint to be very curious about naked weight.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    It is not front-heavy at all. The pencil-profile Barrel and longitudinal fluting forward of the Gas Block help to keep the weight at the centre and rear of the rifle where it belongs.
    Wow dude if this isn’t prototype-specific feature, I’d be down to buy more than one. Most save on manufacturing cost by skipping this step and use govt profiles barrels. Us Canadians definitely need pencil profile everything for any NR to be usable(non-bench).

Excuse my laziness(TLDR), but are the firing pins, cam pins, bolts, extractors compatible with AR15 ones?
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.