Thread: WK + WS UPGRADES - 223 Wylde BBLs + Rifle Length Gas Systems

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar

WK + WS UPGRADES - 223 Wylde BBLs + Rifle Length Gas Systems

Hey guys,

Fresh off the workbench, we've added a new set of WK & WS upgrades.

Get your hands on a WK/WS .223 Wylde Barrel, available in two profiles, pencil, and HBAR. Made by Canadian manufacturers, specializing in high-end Canadian boutique-style barrels.

Next up, Rifle-Length Gas Systems. These are compatible with the WK & WS and with our TNA 300 Blackout/7.62x39mm gas block setup.

Another notable WK upgrade is MAGPUL's MAG520. This grip kit is a popular choice for shooters, because of its improved ergonomics with interchangeable front and rear straps and the grip core used for storage.

And if you need replacements or spares for your OEM WK Parts, we re-stocked most of them.

Have a good weekend.

Stanley and the gang
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Excellent, keep up the great work!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    If it's not against forum rules or the wishes of TNA or the manufacturer, can TNA state which boutique manufacturer or manufacturers is/are making the Wylde barrels? Thanks!

TNA. Thanks for making this happen. I think there are quite a few of us with donor barrels sitting in our safes. These may have been answered elsewhere but I can't readily find the answers. Does the rifle length gas system that comes with 7.62x39mm & 300 Blackout gas valve and gas block still work with .223 without any other modifications? I remember reading a post saying that there was a need to widen the gas port on AR barrels. Is there an validity to this? Final question is what size gas journal does this fit? Any plans for a larger gas journal size for heavier barrels?

Thanks again for the amazing aftermarket support.

If anyone is curious, the barrel nut on a MCR requires a 1-3/16” crow foot wrench to reinstall. Typical torque specs for AR barrel nuts are 40 to 50 ft-lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by anoxia View Post
    TNA. Thanks for making this happen. I think there are quite a few of us with donor barrels sitting in our safes. These may have been answered elsewhere but I can't readily find the answers. Does the rifle length gas system that comes with 7.62x39mm & 300 Blackout gas valve and gas block still work with .223 without any other modifications? I remember reading a post saying that there was a need to widen the gas port on AR barrels. Is there an validity to this? Final question is what size gas journal does this fit? Any plans for a larger gas journal size for heavier barrels?

Thanks again for the amazing aftermarket support.
    yes the 7.62x39 / 300 blk gas valve works pretty good with a standard rifle length 223/5.56 barrel and ar gas port
    .750 journal
    True North Arms Corp.
    Instagram truenortharms

Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    If it's not against forum rules or the wishes of TNA or the manufacturer, can TNA state which boutique manufacturer or manufacturers is/are making the Wylde barrels? Thanks!
    can't say but you can get an idea from the looks
    they are premium top shelf
    True North Arms Corp.
    Instagram truenortharms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post
    can't say but you can get an idea from the looks
    they are premium top shelf
    Fair enough, thank you!

Thanks for the reply. I'm definitely in for one now.