Thread: Cdn News and Events Page

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar

Cdn News and Events Page

Hey, how are ya? I was just curious to know if there is a specific time of the month? that you "update" the page so we can "check in" on the current months import progress? if not, no worries. Keep up the good work.
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

This is absolutely necessary. Please resume providing updates on the website IRG.

"Current Export Period: Import items have arrived in Canada and awaiting shipping" etc.

I have a $10,000 order for the July 15th export cycle, expected arrival is between August 15-30th. I have sent two emails requesting an update but have yet to receive a response. And that's fine because I know IRG is quite busy but having a generalized update on the cycle would keep clients informed and avoiding having them call or email in.

Please start doing this again!

The export is leaving for Canada this week. The Canadian website is usually updated but we will check that.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com