Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: JUST IN: EEMANN-TECH Pistol parts - CZ, GLOCK, SIG, 1911

Quote Originally Posted by dothedr3w View Post
    srt kit for cz p09 pls !!!
    We just another shipment of these guys in, we are getting them on regular basis now, but if there are any requests please do not hesitate to post in this thread. ET has very large part list so it can be daunting task to figure it out, so just drop us a note and we will try to help.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca
    instagram.com/tesrocanada

Quote Originally Posted by dothedr3w View Post
    srt kit for cz p09 pls !!!
    We just another shipment of these guys in, we are getting them on regular basis now, but if there are any requests please do not hesitate to post in this thread. ET has very large part list so it can be daunting task to figure it out, so just drop us a note and we will try to help.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

CGN frequent flyer
    So just for information, the Eemann Tech Ultimate Springs Kit for CZ doesn't tell you what the trigger pull weights of the trigger will turn out after the installation.

I don't have a trigger gauge either, but hacking together a coat hanger, and several liter containers I've approximated the trigger weights that one may expect and how much the trigger pull weight went down.

Factory OG CZ 85

Stock: DA 11 lbs ish, SA 6 lbs ish

Ultimate trigger kit: DA 6.5 lbs ish SA 3 lbs ish.

All values are subject to variation as a coat hanger isn't a precise trigger puller, but you can rest assured that installing a Ultimate spring kit won't kick you out of IPSC Production where DA/SA requires a first trigger pull of 5 lbs.

It is remarkedly lighter than factory and it's a quite inexpensive upgrade ($40) for that kit + the upgraded trigger pin ($15) to make shooting the CZ 75 remarkedly easier.

I got that kit and only changed recoil and main springs. The result is substantial enough.
    CZ shadow is just a pain in the a$$ to take part the trigger part.
    Quote Originally Posted by chillyrabbit View Post
    So just for information, the Eemann Tech Ultimate Springs Kit for CZ doesn't tell you what the trigger pull weights of the trigger will turn out after the installation.

I don't have a trigger gauge either, but hacking together a coat hanger, and several liter containers I've approximated the trigger weights that one may expect and how much the trigger pull weight went down.

Factory OG CZ 85

Stock: DA 11 lbs ish, SA 6 lbs ish

Ultimate trigger kit: DA 6.5 lbs ish SA 3 lbs ish.

All values are subject to variation as a coat hanger isn't a precise trigger puller, but you can rest assured that installing a Ultimate spring kit won't kick you out of IPSC Production where DA/SA requires a first trigger pull of 5 lbs.

It is remarkedly lighter than factory and it's a quite inexpensive upgrade ($40) for that kit + the upgraded trigger pin ($15) to make shooting the CZ 75 remarkedly easier.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesro Inc View Post
    Just checked - and you got them in - EXCELLENT!!

Hey guys, we just a new shipment in yesterday.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

Any idea when the next shipment would be? I'm looking for the full Upgrade Kit for CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyeo View Post
    Any idea when the next shipment would be? I'm looking for the full Upgrade Kit for CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow.
    It is here, we are just putting it in stock as we speak
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesro Inc View Post
    It is here, we are just putting it in stock as we speak
    Did you get much in the way of p320 parts?
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    Did you get much in the way of p320 parts?
    some but not much but drop us a PM and we can see if it is coming in one of the next shipments.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast