JUST IN: EEMANN-TECH Pistol parts - CZ, GLOCK, SIG, 1911

Tesro Inc

CGN frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hey guys,
Happy Monday!
are super excited to announce that we just received our first batch of Eemann Tech parts.
Next batch is already in and if there are any that you are looking for and cannot find or out of stock, please let us know.

em-tech1.jpg
em-tech2.jpg
em-tech3.JPG

Attachments

• em-tech1.jpg
    em-tech1.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 8,715
  • em-tech2.jpg
    em-tech2.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 8,683
  • em-tech3.JPG
    em-tech3.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 8,686
If there is something that you cannot find let us know we are still sorting out though the received items and filling some back orders, but everything should be online with correct stock now.

Everytime I'm looking for some springs and things, I check you out but always out of stock. This is great news!!

Just checked and wondered if you are getting any of the spring kits for the Dillon XL750 in anytime soon? Next shipment?

Is your website down? tried three different computers can't seem to get through?

Was working 2 min ago now not working

Last edited:
srt kit for cz p09 pls !!!

We just another shipment of these guys in, we are getting them on regular basis now, but if there are any requests please do not hesitate to post in this thread. ET has very large part list so it can be daunting task to figure it out, so just drop us a note and we will try to help.

srt kit for cz p09 pls !!!

We just another shipment of these guys in, we are getting them on regular basis now, but if there are any requests please do not hesitate to post in this thread. ET has very large part list so it can be daunting task to figure it out, so just drop us a note and we will try to help.

So just for information, the Eemann Tech Ultimate Springs Kit for CZ doesn't tell you what the trigger pull weights of the trigger will turn out after the installation.

I don't have a trigger gauge either, but hacking together a coat hanger, and several liter containers I've approximated the trigger weights that one may expect and how much the trigger pull weight went down.

Factory OG CZ 85

Stock: DA 11 lbs ish, SA 6 lbs ish

Ultimate trigger kit: DA 6.5 lbs ish SA 3 lbs ish.

All values are subject to variation as a coat hanger isn't a precise trigger puller, but you can rest assured that installing a Ultimate spring kit won't kick you out of IPSC Production where DA/SA requires a first trigger pull of 5 lbs.

It is remarkedly lighter than factory and it's a quite inexpensive upgrade ($40) for that kit + the upgraded trigger pin ($15) to make shooting the CZ 75 remarkedly easier.

I got that kit and only changed recoil and main springs. The result is substantial enough.
CZ shadow is just a pain in the a$$ to take part the trigger part.
So just for information, the Eemann Tech Ultimate Springs Kit for CZ doesn't tell you what the trigger pull weights of the trigger will turn out after the installation.

I don't have a trigger gauge either, but hacking together a coat hanger, and several liter containers I've approximated the trigger weights that one may expect and how much the trigger pull weight went down.

Factory OG CZ 85

Stock: DA 11 lbs ish, SA 6 lbs ish

Ultimate trigger kit: DA 6.5 lbs ish SA 3 lbs ish.

All values are subject to variation as a coat hanger isn't a precise trigger puller, but you can rest assured that installing a Ultimate spring kit won't kick you out of IPSC Production where DA/SA requires a first trigger pull of 5 lbs.

It is remarkedly lighter than factory and it's a quite inexpensive upgrade ($40) for that kit + the upgraded trigger pin ($15) to make shooting the CZ 75 remarkedly easier.

Just checked - and you got them in - EXCELLENT!!

Back
Top Bottom