Walther P1 Frames As Low as $19.95 each.

Thread: Walther P1 Frames As Low as $19.95 each.

Tags: None

Frontier Firearms said:

Walther P1 Frames As Low as $19.95 each.

1 Unit $29.95
    2 Units $24.95 each
    3 Or More $19.95

Coming in 10 days. Only 50 available.

Last edited by Frontier Firearms; 08-23-2021 at 02:54 PM.

Frontier Firearms said:
    Frames are now in stock.

Steers said:
    still showing up at $24.95 when you have 3 in the cart

Frontier Firearms said:
    Fixed now.

5. John Rambo said:
    Is this just for registration purpose or are there parts available out there to complete the gun? Might bite if it's doable but with a quick search I'm not finding much
    Last edited by John Rambo; 09-05-2021 at 10:29 AM.

Frontier Firearms said:
    Is this just for registration purpose or are there parts available out there to complete the gun? Might bite if it's doable but with a quick search I'm not finding much
    Possible, but it may be more effort and cost than buying a complete gun. Most people are buying these to put a restricted in their name.

Steers said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    Possible, but it may be more effort and cost than buying a complete gun. Most people are buying these to put a restricted in their name.
    As sad as this sounds, it's an investment for me. At $20 a piece and if someone decides to take all the guns back and has to give a minimum price for everything.. I just hope it's more than $20.... Got to have an edge in everything in life if you want to try and get ahead

Frontier Firearms said:
    50% Sold Out.

Frontier Firearms said:
    we have about 10 left now.

testosteronecyp said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Steers View Post
    As sad as this sounds, it's an investment for me. At $20 a piece and if someone decides to take all the guns back and has to give a minimum price for everything.. I just hope it's more than $20.... Got to have an edge in everything in life if you want to try and get ahead
    or your house could be filled with failed projects that all added up to flushing money for junk... not saying this frame scheme is that however. bonne chance!
    I'm getting pretty tired I think i'll go hit the sack... Then maybe go to bed