PAO Holosun 507 in Green W/Vulcan ACSS

Gravel Agency

Expired Industry Member
Did you know that the Primary Arms Optics Co-Branded Optic with Holosun HE507C is now available with a Green ACSS Vulcan Reticle?

They are on track to be available in Canada in about 3-4 weeks.

239877965_304527388140392_2408488581202328789_n.jpg

239776490_304528778140253_1727802689321156929_n.jpg

Had a chance to test out the Vulcan reticle on the weekend and it is the bees knees.

Having the outer ring that otherwise stays out of view to guide your reticle to the center is so nice.

the theory is that the human eye is more sensitive to green light than to red at ambient light levels. i had a cheapo rds that had a green option and i didn't find it worked for me noticeably but I've heard the claim that at thensame output level a green dot will appear brighter.

i think it's mostly a personal preference/environmental thing. if your environment is more reddish/brown/yellow then a green dot willl probably be easier to pick up than red. if you're in a coastal rainforest then green might not be the best bet.

Its a fantastic optic especially if you have an astigmatism or aging eyes like myself. I have one on my PDP and another one on my Shadow Systems.

Holosun has a terrible warranty. I'm going on 3 months now with zero response to emails or calls, meanwhile they have my sight in their possession.
Check out their claims on the bbb before investing in they're optics.

Holosun has a terrible warranty. I'm going on 3 months now with zero response to emails or calls, meanwhile they have my sight in their possession.
Check out their claims on the bbb before investing in they're optics.

You are dealing with James at holosun Canada?
Because I'd be very surprised if the case.
Bbb

Back
Top Bottom