Thanks Dante sports

ZUKA

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Hey folks, after a long time of debating of "do I need a semi shotgun or not" I finally realized that I do and pulled a trigger. Beretta 1301 tactical looked pretty good and Dante has them in stock. Two days later I got an email from Dante saying 5% discount on Beretta, you know how it feels when you bought something and it's going on sale right after that and since my order was not shipped yet I called Dante and ask if they can help me out. Day later I received a new invoice with 5% discount and shipping notification. Not that $74 will make a big difference for me but in time when our community is in a costly fight for our right's and freedoms to enjoy our sport it's nice that we look at each other not just like business/customers but like friends. So thanks Dante sports I bought from you many times before and will buy more in a future.
Thanks again I will donate this $74 to CCFR

Hey folks, after a long time of debating of "do I need a semi shotgun or not" I finally realized that I do and pulled a trigger. Beretta 1301 tactical looked pretty good and Dante has them in stock. Two days later I got an email from Dante saying 5% discount on Beretta, you know how it feels when you bought something and it's going on sale right after that and since my order was not shipped yet I called Dante and ask if they can help me out. Day later I received a new invoice with 5% discount and shipping notification. Not that $74 will make a big difference for me but in time when our community is in a costly fight for our right's and freedoms to enjoy our sport it's nice that we look at each other not just like business/customers but like friends. So thanks Dante sports I bought from you many times before and will buy more in a future.

Thank you for the kind words ZUKA & enjoy your new purchase!

I have only ever dealt with them once (mail-order). And it took a really long time for me to get my product, however by no means was that their fault and completely because of the current supply situation. However I will say this much the folks there provided me what I would call exemplary service. They were fantastic to deal with and I would definitely shop there again as well as recommend them to anyone who asks. Good bunch of folks there.

Just think about it... if every one of us who buy something on sale from a site sponsor would donate all or a portion of the savings they gave us to the CCFR.

You definitely inspired me, ZUKA; makes me feel like keeping this ball rolling, starting with my current purchase from Dante Sports:
I ordered a new .22 rifle from Dante this week - a Savage bolt action with stainless heavy varmint barrel, which I found out was very hard to find anywhere in Canada, as only three CGN sponsors had one in stock, and Dante had one listed at $20 cheaper than the other two retailers.
I had never ordered from them before, but I knew they had awesome reviews on CGN, so I bought it online from them.

I will be donating the money I saved to the CCFR!

Last edited:
It's definitely a right thing to do for all of us, we need to bring more people on our side and show that we are not a bad guys.
Dante has some good stuff that no one else have. Great place to shop at, next time I will go to Montreal I definitely go see them in person.

Back
Top Bottom