Thread: Recent Experience with G4C- Aimpoint T2

CGN Regular

Recent Experience with G4C- Aimpoint T2

Hi Everyone, Hi Andy.

I just thought I’ll write you something on your forum to publicly thank you guys for another awesome purchase experience, my second one this year with your store. I’m the one who contacted you about 10 days ago to purchase an Aimpoint T2, and wanted you to do some stuff with the spacer etc etc. I really appreciate your flexibility, your willingness to satisfy specific customers requests, and how fast you were able to arrange overnight UPS shipping......at a great rate! The shipping thing was very important to me. You guys did it when I bought the GHM9, and also this time. Thanks again, and looking forward to do business with you again.

Cheers, Nazim. B

I bought my Jericho Israeli police surplus from them, great experience and they even had the courtesy to send me the picture of the pistol before purchase to verify the condition by myself, nothing more than good words for them, thank you guys
    You're out!

CGN Regular
    they are good guys

G4C is top shelf.

G4C is a high integrity store. Tank in particular is an honest, professional gun enthusiast. He has helped steer me away from stuff based on his knowing what my skill level, needs, etc. are. He is always willing to give me suggestions on products and not once has he steered me wrong. I have purchased 4-5 firearms from them this year, a number of optics and a bunch of ammo and some accessories. I have heard Tank on the phone with customers and it is the same professional and courtesy he displays for customers on the phone as he does for walk in retail customers.

G4C is top notch. Prices are often lower than anywhere else, but it's the customer service that puts it on a highly respected plane.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

Good people, nice place to shop at with great selection. always going there when I am in a neighborhood.
    CPC,CCFR,CSSA My freedom is not for sale

Quote Originally Posted by nitroxace View Post
    G4C is top shelf.
    They seem to be a great group of folks to deal with.

I had to cancel my order because of the slow, slow, shipping wait times.Needs to hire someone to ship things out.

Quote Originally Posted by gandalfe View Post
    I had to cancel my order because of the slow, slow, shipping wait times.Needs to hire someone to ship things out.
    Apparently you have no idea how the firearms industry works, sometimes takes months for retailer to get items from distributor or across the border.