Which one will you choose?

What were their complaints? I'm curious.
Inconsistency across the models, some users had accuracy issues too, kind of the luck of the draw if you got one that shoots.

I did a lot of research on different forums before going with the AI platform.
Bottom line, I still have yet to meet the buyer who regrets owning a Accuracy International rifle.

Inconsistency across the models, some users had accuracy issues too, kind of the luck of the draw if you got one that shoots.

I did a lot of research on different forums before going with the AI platform.
Bottom line, I still have yet to meet the buyer who regrets owning a Accuracy International rifle.

I’m glad you’re happy with your AI but I think you’re full of $£!+ when it comes to Cadex. There are positive reviews ranging all the way from CGN to SH. If there was anything ever wrong Cadex CS is second to none. Your comments are dubious at best - ?inconsistency, ?accuracy issues, describing them as luck of the draw …I’m curious at your sources.

I’m glad you’re happy with your AI but I think you’re full of $£!+ when it comes to Cadex. There are positive reviews ranging all the way from CGN to SH. If there was anything ever wrong Cadex CS is second to none. Your comments are dubious at best - ?inconsistency, ?accuracy issues, describing them as luck of the draw …I’m curious at your sources.

No problem, spend your money how you wish.
Snipers hide, do some reading

Hello Mr.Bigvern

Patrice Picard, Cadex's Sales Director

Yeah right. Let's talk numbers. Over the last 5 years making complete rifles we saw less than 10 accuracy claims (and I handle them all). According to our records (ISO9001-2015), 6 of them were end-user's problems and 4 were actually real accuracy issue. Over the same period Cadex produced over 4000 guns. So 4 accuracy issue on 4000 guns is a ratio of 0.001% or 1/1000. So ten times less than the 1% which most industrial production processes would consider good. I'd take these numbers any day of the week over any gun maker... Every company will make mistakes at one point or another, these products are made by people and no one is perfect, but the difference is how we fix them... and nobody beats us at this.

I did a lot of research on different forums before going with the AI platform. Bottom line, I still have yet to meet the buyer who regrets owning a Accuracy International rifle.
I'm not fan of social media bad mouthing campaigns, but since you're asking, give me a call at the factory and I'll put you in contact with half a dozen LE Agencies in Canada that have been waiting, for more than a year, for a replacement part or even a CSR call back, to the point that they traded their AI for ours. We pride ourselves at providing the ultimate customer service experience to our clientele and when a customer calls for a problem we return the call within 48 hours and I don't recall the last time I said no to a claim, even the most irrational ones that we see sometimes...

Every brand has it's crowd and it's all good with me, but please do not bad mouth a company unless you at least owned their product and that they disappointed you. Give us a chance and we'll prove it to you.

Respectfully.

Last edited:
Hello Mr.Bigvern

Patrice Picard, Cadex's Sales Director

Yeah right. Let's talk numbers. Over the last 5 years making complete rifles we saw less than 10 accuracy claims (and I handle them all). According to our records (ISO9001-2015), 6 of them were end-user's problems and 4 were actually real accuracy issue. Over the same period Cadex produced over 4000 guns. So 4 accuracy issue on 4000 guns is a ratio of 0.001% or 1/1000. So ten times less than the 1% which most industrial production processes would consider good. I'd take these numbers any day of the week over any gun maker... Every company will make mistakes at one point or another, these products are made by people and no one is perfect, but the difference is how we fix them... and nobody beats us at this.

I'm not fan of social media bad mouthing campaigns, but since you're asking, give me a call at the factory and I'll put you in contact with half a dozen LE Agencies in Canada that have been waiting, for more than a year, for a replacement part or even a CSR call back, to the point that they traded their AI for ours. We pride ourselves at providing the ultimate customer service experience to our clientele and when a customer calls for a problem we return the call within 48 hours and I don't recall the last time I said no to a claim, even the most irrational ones that we see sometimes...

Every brand has it's crowd and it's all good with me, but please do not bad mouth a company unless you at least owned their product and that they disappointed you. Give us a chance and we'll prove it to you.

Respectfully.

Thanks for the response, to make it as simple as I can, before I bought the AI I did research on line regarding several rifles including Cadex
The feedback from several sources in the industry that I trust was to go with the AI over the others for the reasons stated.

At the price point of the AI you can have pretty much any rifle, I would of gladly of bought a Cadex if it was the better choice but the feedback was as I stated.

I really want a full length picatinny top rail available as an optional accessory for LCP chassis :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I e shot three cadex rifles and must say there some of the nicest out there not saying there the best of the best but they can hang in there with the best at end of the day most people just can’t shoot people go spend big money on the best when they don’t have a clue how to shoot at a hundred let alone a thousand plus. Then the rifle is always to blame. I bought a cadex and can’t wait to get another

This thread is going off track. I can’t wait to see what Cadex has in store for 2022! (Fingers crossed for CF barrel option for the Shepherd)

I really want a full length picatinny top rail available as an optional accessory for LCP chassis :)

We do have it but haven't had the time to release it.

It's actually 8 3/4" flat bottom so that you could drill and tap your fore-end tube. If you want one, send me an email with your address and phone number and I'll get back to you shortly. patrice@cadexinc.com

Back
Top Bottom