Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: September export is here along with 1000s of 1st time in magazines

Need a little help, For me to make an order it’s asking me to log in, but I am waiting for the account to become verified. Do I have to make the order on the us website?

You can just place the order, your account will be verified once the order is filled. If you prefer to have it autherized before placing the order please private message us your details and we will get on it.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by lilfonsi View Post
    Need a little help, For me to make an order it’s asking me to log in, but I am waiting for the account to become verified. Do I have to make the order on the us website?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Is it possible to add to an order before it ships?

Thanks
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

Mags arrived. Zero Gen 3 PMAGs will hold 5 rounds and insert on a closed bolt. Mags are pinned through the side in such a way that the spring cannot freely travel. The rivet holds the spring in place forcing the top few loops of the spring to do all the work and the orange indicating paint on the spring never enters the 5 position on the windowed version.

IRG doesn’t someone verify these will hold 5.x and still insert on a closed bolt?
    Last edited by G.Mitchell; 10-04-2021 at 11:01 PM.
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

Duplicate.
    Last edited by G.Mitchell; 10-04-2021 at 10:58 PM.

Hi G.Mitchell,
    these magazines are all drilled in a jig made for 5rds plus 1/8" of space for this exact problem, we have check a few at our location today and have had no problem with closed bolt insertion. what type of firearm are you using these in? ( we have tested our in a standard Ar-15)

We also understand human error sometimes does happen, if you would like to PM Irungun's with your information we can take a look into this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by G.Mitchell View Post
    Mags arrived. Zero Gen 3 PMAGs will hold 5 rounds and insert on a closed bolt. Mags are pinned through the side in such a way that the spring cannot freely travel. The rivet holds the spring in place forcing the top few loops of the spring to do all the work and the orange indicating paint on the spring never enters the 5 position on the windowed version.

IRG doesn’t someone verify these will hold 5.x and still insert on a closed bolt?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Hi G.Mitchell,
    these magazines are all drilled in a jig made for 5rds plus 1/8" of space for this exact problem, we have check a few at our location today and have had no problem with closed bolt insertion. what type of firearm are you using these in? ( we have tested our in a standard Ar-15)

We also understand human error sometimes does happen, if you would like to PM Irungun's with your information we can take a look into this matter.
    Thanks IRG.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456