Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: September export is here along with 1000s of 1st time in magazines

CGN Regular
    Never mind I figured it out. Apparently you can’t pay for shipping amd GST on the mobile version of your website.

I can’t even see the incomplete orders section on the mobile version of your site.

Thanks for bringing this stuff into Canada!

Any idea when we’ll see Glock g5 10/17 mags again?
    Tiocfaidh Ár Lá - Éirinn Go Brách

Is this the import for stuff ordered in July ?

Still waiting on my order placed July 2nd had no word on my magazine

Wants:
    10/20 FiveseveN mags
    10/20 (or whatever standard cap is) Ruger 57 mags
    10/15 (or whatever standard cap is) FNX 45 mags

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Any more black Magpul Gen 3 windowed AR15 mags inbound?
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by gaston111 View Post
    Never mind I figured it out. Apparently you can’t pay for shipping amd GST on the mobile version of your website.

I can’t even see the incomplete orders section on the mobile version of your site.

Thanks for bringing this stuff into Canada!
    It's actually quite impressive how F****D up their website is. It's almost like they don't want to do business.

I'm down for a few Kriss Vector 22Lr 30round sticks if you're importing them.

Hi Cpcaden,
    we would love to hear your input on how we can improve our website.

Quote Originally Posted by cpcaden View Post
    It's actually quite impressive how F****D up their website is. It's almost like they don't want to do business.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

IRUNGUNS won't take my money.

08/26 I put in order for mags; deposit is accepted. Site says "Once your order has been merged with our Canadian website, you will receive your Account Activation instructions for www.irunguns.ca in order to log into our Canadian site to view your order and complete your account profile. " I received no such account activation instructions, and I have ordered before so assumed I already had an account and password was written down.

09/13 get email all is well time to pay. Cannot log into account with old information. Try resetting password, still can't get in. Send email to IRUNGUNS in US explaining problem. No reply.

09/27 get email saying mags are here, time to pay. I check my spam folder to see if quoted instructions mentioned above got bounced there, nothing.

Order number is 30208. Can you help me out CDN IRUNGUNS?
    "Let all the poisons that lurk in the mud hatch out." Claudius

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Hi Cpcaden,
    we would love to hear your input on how we can improve our website.
    Not him if you're taking requests heres a few.

1. Direct links are often redirected to the home page for no reason. Clicking the link a second time in a session usually corrects this.

2. Search function needs a major overhaul. As it is it seems like it matches your search to any words in the title or description of the item. A switch to keyword based search would alleviate alot of this.
    Try searching FN on the US site you get all kinds of things. Lyman tumbling media, Leopold scope bases, Surefire Earpro, Ergo Grips, etc.
    It's not an issue for all thing and I get that there are filters but as a base experience it could be much much better.

3. If you add keywords to items it wouldn't be much harder to add say a filter to guns to view at glance guns that can be ordered to the Canadian market. Ie filter out 12.6 handguns, MSR's we can't purchase at this time.

4. Loads of dead menus nit picky but why not see if your webmaster can make them not appear while you have nothing in said category in you POS system.

5. The initial account setup for Canadian customers seem like a bit of a hurdle. The automated email telling them to setup an account has been in my experience very slow to arrive think it took 2 days for me.
    The two sites and account systems I'm sure serves a purpose logistically/business wise. It could be alot more seamless with some effort and will reduce confusion among new customers.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast