Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Inflation growing.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bear View Post
    How is it intentional? I'm not up on the global situation...or even national. Dont get out much.
    Locking up everyone in there homes and shutting down businesses and travel routes has a very predictable outcome that even the morons doing it can’t possibly be dumb enough to not have known.
    Truth, Freedom and Justice for All.

Just discovering this now getting my license, it's crazy. I'm scrambling to get the bike and gear I want right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorbok View Post
    same thing is happening in the motorsports industry as well
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Quote Originally Posted by Milanczar View Post
    Don' Worry

Any Inflation you see is only a figment of your immagination and is merely a temporary blip.......

How do we know?

Because the the Liberals and their pet Financial auditors reviewing the Liberal Spending Spree Election platform insist that this is so.........

And we all know they can't be wrong or not telling the truth.......right??.......
    Canadians are unfortunately dumb. There's no question this morally corrupt fiscally irresponsible sad excuse for a government will blame everything & anything for the inflation but themselves, and our idiot electorate will continue to believe them.

Only once people truly suffer will things really change... But at that point, it will be too late. I don't believe people realize how important this upcoming election is, especially for their kids' future.

Watering down our dollar is the new inflation. Thanks d!ckheads!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by AOWM View Post
    Locking up everyone in there homes and shutting down businesses and travel routes has a very predictable outcome that even the morons doing it can’t possibly be dumb enough to not have known.
    This is why I stocked up as much reloading supplies as I could afford at the old prices. As far as food and energy costs, we just have to say: BOHICA!
    ***** FREE THE WEST *****

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gwhysow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rifleman762 View Post
    This is why I stocked up as much reloading supplies as I could afford at the old prices. As far as food and energy costs, we just have to say: BOHICA!
    BOHICA, brother.

No one seems to pay attention that this is happening everywhere, the price of food is going up, gas, etc, because over regulation and the rampant printing of Canuckistan Zimbabwe bucks. I bought more 7.62x25 before it jumps another 5 or maybe 20 cents a round and my money has no purchasing power.
    It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.

based

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123