11   0   0
Freedom Ordnance FX9 4IN in stock.

Click image for link.

mmexport1630621604882.jpg

Attachments

• mmexport1630621604882.jpg
    mmexport1630621604882.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 1,860
Just my opinion here, but I think the company should concentrate on making NR FX9 instead of these. NR FX9 always sold like hot cakes, and would still do.

We need to stand united right now, not jump down each other's throats. Besides, the guy's right. The title should be changed to 4.6" bbl and 4" bbl guns are prohibited, regardless of being a rifle or pistol. If you have hate in your heart, there are plenty of liberals to diss online. Get out there tomorrow and vote.

Last edited:
4inch barrels are prohib

False...

Just my opinion here, but I think the company should concentrate on making NR FX9 instead of these. NR FX9 always sold like hot cakes, and would still do.

Canada is less than 5% of the US firearms market, you can make a heck of a lot of 4" barrels out of an 18.6" barrel so it is understandable why their primary focus is on their own market. In saying that however, it does look like we should see at least one shipment of NR models this year for Canada.... hopefully.

We need to stand united right now, not jump down each other's throats. Besides, the guy's right. The title should be changed to 4.6" bbl and 4" bbl guns are prohibited, regardless of being a rifle or pistol. If you have hate in your heart, there are plenty of liberals to diss online. Get out there tomorrow and vote.

You are correct, let's all be civil here. But no he is not correct, 4" rifles are not prohibited, merely restricted. We have had this done a few times on smaller carbines.. For example FRT#159566-10 prior to be PROHIB from the OIC was a 4" Angstadt Carbine. They were dang short let me tell ya.

Some posts in this thread show that ignorance is a poor foundation for legal opinions.
Also please consider what is appropriate to post in a business' forum.

Back
Top Bottom