Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Have you met the Liberal Team?

Quote Originally Posted by Prisoner627 View Post
    My definition of stupid is to take your party left until no-one can tell them from Liberals, the way things were under Mulroney.
    So because you can't figure out the difference between parties, we get stuck with Trudeau.
    I'm sure Justin will thank you for your donation.
    CSSA and now - on Trudeau's recommendation - CCFR

Pretty much all there in that read! Unfortunately, it won't convince the liberal sheep, close polls are showing just how disinterested people are by just wanting more of the same, I suppose if your leadership acts and carries out a free for all irresponsible attitude that takes no ownership for mistakes! that's a much more appealing lifestyle to the new Canadian attitude!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Great read Thanks
    Don't miss... I won't...

I made a printable version of this. I had to mix up the pages so you can print double sided and fold it. Not sure how or where to post a PDF. Maybe Ill try a google drive location or something.
    CCFR Member

My definition of stupid is to take your party left until no-one can tell them from Liberals, the way things were under Mulroney.

And are now, under O'Toole.

O'Toole is today's Mulroney.
    This is Demonstrably false. O'Toole has spoken out against a national vaccine mandate/passport. O'Toole used every tool available to block Bill C-10 and C-36 (anti-free speech bills). O'Toole has committed to implementing the Simplified Classification System.

What has Max ever done other than run his mouth off?
    CCFR Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

And are now, under O'Toole.

O'Toole is today's Mulroney.
    Or you can take them so far right that only the nuttiest extremists vote for them. Yeah, that's winning strategy. It's also a better definiton of "stupid".

No need to send these brochures to Alberta, we already have our #### together.
    Meal, Ready to Eat. Three lies in one.

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    No need to send these brochures to Alberta, we already have our #### together.
    I don't know. A tonn of people are planning to vote PPC. Wouldn't that be crazy if Alberta split our Conservative vote, and elected a bunch of Liberals?

Quote Originally Posted by Andronicus View Post
    I made a printable version of this. I had to mix up the pages so you can print double sided and fold it. Not sure how or where to post a PDF. Maybe Ill try a google drive location or something.
    Here is the flyer in a printable format. Just print double sided and fold in half. If you staple it from the outside to the middle, it is quite slick.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ed-...w?usp=drivesdk
    Last edited by Andronicus; 09-15-2021 at 08:17 AM.
    CCFR Member

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Andronicus View Post
    This is Demonstrably false. O'Toole has spoken out against a national vaccine mandate/passport. O'Toole used every tool available to block Bill C-10 and C-36 (anti-free speech bills). O'Toole has committed to implementing the Simplified Classification System.

What has Max ever done other than run his mouth off?
    Demonstrably false. He's against a vax mandate (so far, anyway), but he's 100% onboard with a vax passport. He just calls it something different.

Demonstrably false. He's against a vax mandate (so far, anyway), but he's 100% onboard with a vax passport. He just calls it something different.
    This is simply more PPC gaslighting. They are almost as bad as the liberals for that. O'Toole is currently taking heat from the media and Liberals for his plan to NOT require vaccines on public transportation etc. What the PPC are claiming is that because he isn't planning to interfere with Provincial Jurisdiction (healthcare is provincial), somehow that equates to him being PRO-Vax Passport.

There is not much that is more destructive to a country than various levels of government meddling outside of their jurisdiction. Even if you think it is for a good cause, guess what, the next government will do it, and do it more, for things you don't agree with. If your Province has a Vaccine Passport, you need to be in contact with your friends, family, and neighbors, and elected representatives. You need to financially support efforts to defeat them in court. The federal government's place is most definitely not to interfere with provincial health matters.
    CCFR Member

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast