Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Have you met the Liberal Team?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Andronicus View Post
    This is simply more PPC gaslighting. They are almost as bad as the liberals for that. O'Toole is currently taking heat from the media and Liberals for his plan to NOT require vaccines on public transportation etc. What the PPC are claiming is that because he isn't planning to interfere with Provincial Jurisdiction (healthcare is provincial), somehow that equates to him being PRO-Vax Passport.

There is not much that is more destructive to a country than various levels of government meddling outside of their jurisdiction. Even if you think it is for a good cause, guess what, the next government will do it, and do it more, for things you don't agree with. If your Province has a Vaccine Passport, you need to be in contact with your friends, family, and neighbors, and elected representatives. You need to financially support efforts to defeat them in court. The federal government's place is most definitely not to interfere with provincial health matters.
    Learn to read. I'm talking about O'Toole's support for a vax passport, even though he uses a different term. It's still a passport:

https://globalnews.ca/news/8167813/o...accine-system/

Apparently, you don't know what your guy stands for.

Quote Originally Posted by Prisoner627 View Post
    Learn to read. I'm talking about O'Toole's support for a vax passport, even though he uses a different term. It's still a passport:

Ya'll remember we're on the same team?

The linked article indicates this is intended for the purpose of facilitating international travel. Many countries are planning to require proof of vaccine to enter their country. Without some national strategy, it could prevent Canadians from traveling abroad. Last week in an intreview, O'Toole clearly stated that he wouldn't impose a national mandate for domestic travel etc.
    CCFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by Andronicus View Post
    The linked article indicates this is intended for the purpose of facilitating international travel. Many countries are planning to require proof of vaccine to enter their country. Without some national strategy, it could prevent Canadians from traveling abroad. Last week in an intreview, O'Toole clearly stated that he wouldn't impose a national mandate for domestic travel etc.
    And the international travel/airlines industry aspect would be consistent with his constitutional approach, not crossing streams with the Provinces on provincial matters.
    CSSA and now - on Trudeau's recommendation - CCFR

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by ptodoruk View Post
    Ya'll remember we're on the same team?
    What team is that?

What team is that?
    The "Get The F-ing Turd Out!" Team.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony1977 View Post
    The "Get The F-ing Turd Out!" Team.
    I thought that and keeping our firearms was pretty self evident but I guess not everyone feels the same...

Strange, I had a peek at the flyer and noticed that the "mandatory quarantine facilities" that were built LONG before we procured any vaccines - didn't even receive an 'honourable mention'.
    Seems like "Gun rights" are more important than overall "freedom" to some folks on here *shrugs*
    "Look at things for the way they are, not the way you want them to be"

I printed this out at work and stuck it up in my buddies workstation.
    He knows just how much I admire mister twinkle socks.
    Everybody that went by thought by the cover it was an endorsement for the libtards and gave him a hard time for it questioning what was wrong with him and why he would want to vote liberal.
    He let them read it so they understood what it was.
    It made my heart glad no one approved based on what was on the cover.
    The True North Strong And Free.
    God keep it that way, the politicians won't.

Strange that there are alot that will arbitrarily bash O-toole and not give him a chance, but find it more important to alow more of the same to continue!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast