Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Have you met the Liberal Team?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmedcin View Post
    Strange that there are alot that will arbitrarily bash O-toole and not give him a chance, but find it more important to alow more of the same to continue!
    Arbitrarily? Give him a chance?

That's hilarious.

I've done more for the CPC than probably 90% of the people here. Donated time, money, sat on the board of directors for my electoral district association for several years. Gave O'Toole and the rest of the CPC caucus chance after chance, only for them to repeatedly spit in my face.

Why would I continue to support a left leaning party that clearly doesn't want my vote anymore?

Is Trudeau going to win? Yes. Will it be my fault? No. The blame will lie with the party that no longer wants me.

I commend and appreciate your past efforts while also understanding your current frustration. You have indeed done more than most to support the CPC. You clearly are not “leaving” conservatism, in many ways conservatism has left you (and many others) behind.

I respect your free choice, while I might not particularly agree with it. Tough choices all round.
    Self Defense is a HUMAN right!

Proud member of CSSA
    Proud member of CCFR
    Proud member of NRA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I've given plenty of people $#!+ in the past for doing exactly what I've done this time around, but I was lying to myself. This party no longer even pretends to represent me in any way. I can't play their game anymore.

Congratulations to the Snowflakes , are going to be happy now, 4 more years of Canafornia wannabes.

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    “While one may encounter many defeats, one must not be defeated.”
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456