Thread: Awesome experience and customer service!!!

Smile Awesome experience and customer service!!!

Just wanted to give a big thank you to Mav, who took the time to walk me through the options for gear with getting into Action Shooting, IDPA and IPSC. I have been shooting and involved in the firearms industry for a long time and this type of helpful customer service is a rare occurrence these days. Huge thank you again and shop with confidence!! Will be placing my next order soon!

Cheers,
    Ryan

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Mav and Josko have always pointed me in the best direction for me. I ask a question and they tell me if it's important and I need it, or if I don't. They have never pushed me into a purchase. Can't say enough good things about Double Tap Sports!

Business Member Rep DoubleTapAmy's Avatar
    Thank you for the kind words - as a small fish in a big pond we strive to provide good customer service above all else.

Quote Originally Posted by RPinVan View Post
    Just wanted to give a big thank you to Mav, who took the time to walk me through the options for gear with getting into Action Shooting, IDPA and IPSC. I have been shooting and involved in the firearms industry for a long time and this type of helpful customer service is a rare occurrence these days. Huge thank you again and shop with confidence!! Will be placing my next order soon!

Cheers,
    Ryan
    Canada's Most Reliable Source For Extreme Shooting Equipment & Gear
    www.DoubleTapSports.com

E:admin@doubletapsports.com T:1-888-901-8110
    1330 Mid-Way Blvd. Unit 10 Mississauga ON L5T 2K3
    Facebook:@DoubleTapSports Instagram:@doubletapcanada

Just wanted to bump this up as I purchase my second gun to compete in action pistol and immediately contacted the team at Double Tap to order some more mag pouches and a holster for my new Sig P320 Legion!! I got the exact same amazing service as before and I will continue to go back to them!! Thank you again and I wish you guys continued success!!