Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CZ TS 2 family is here!!!

CZ TS 2 family is here!!!

Ater a long wait we have received couple of these awesome pieces.

From CZ
    "A generational leap forward, this sports special is built to dominate competition in IPSC Standard Division and USPSA, as well as in other target shooting disciplines and hobby target shooting. The TS 2 base model is suitable for beginners and advanced competitors alike. The pistol is equipped with flat, silver anodized duralumin grips, solid metal sights, extended manual safety on the left side and flat manual safety on the right side. A pin for replacement of the slide stop is included as part of the package. read more"

Name:  CZ_TS_2_3D_L.jpg
Views: 4124
Size:  34.9 KB
    Name:  CZ_TS_2_3D_P.jpg
Views: 4119
Size:  33.2 KB
    Name:  CZ_TS_2_L.jpg
Views: 4127
Size:  34.0 KB

Racing Green
    Name:  CZ_TS_2_racing_green_L.jpg
Views: 3068
Size:  34.7 KB
    Name:  CZ_TS_2_racing_green_3D.jpg
Views: 3064
Size:  34.6 KB

Deep Bronze
    Name:  CZ_TS_2_deep_bronze__P.jpg
Views: 3115
Size:  37.4 KB
    Name:  CZ_TS_2_deep_bronze_3D_L.jpg
Views: 3076
Size:  39.7 KB
    Last edited by Tesro Inc; 10-13-2021 at 04:58 PM.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca
    instagram.com/tesrocanada

Sold my Shadow 2 for this..... initially I had sllers remorse but that soon quickly faded after some range time with the TS2

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I can't tell from the photos, how adjustable are the sights?
    "The stuff comes and goes. Just buy it cheap and stack it deep." - CGN member gushulak on ammo
    "If you're limp wristing you aren't hitting anything anyway so it makes no difference if the gun fails." - CGN member Kidd X on Glocks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I got a chance to handle one of these at the 2020 SHOT Show. Beautiful piece of machinery with a gorgeous factory trigger (2 pounds tops).

Quote Originally Posted by adamg View Post
    I can't tell from the photos, how adjustable are the sights?
    Windage along the slotted dovetail. Elevation would require different rear or front sight height.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesro Inc View Post
    Windage along the slotted dovetail. Elevation would require different rear or front sight height.
    I can't for the life of me figure out why CZ produces high end target handguns and then only equips them with fixed sights. My CZ Tactical Sport pistols were the same. I had to buy adjustable rear sights for both of them. Yet the Tactical Sport Orange comes with fully adjustable rear sights. The CZ TS 2 Silver is a $1900 gun. What's another $80 for an adjustable rear sight?

Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    I can't for the life of me figure out why CZ produces high end target handguns and then only equips them with fixed sights. My CZ Tactical Sport pistols were the same. I had to buy adjustable rear sights for both of them. Yet the Tactical Sport Orange comes with fully adjustable rear sights. The CZ TS 2 Silver is a $1900 gun. What's another $80 for an adjustable rear sight?
    I thought this was a bit of a strange decision by CZ as well, as the TS2 Racing Green and Deep Bronze versions do come with adjustable rear sights.

I suppose an argument can be made that fixed sights don't run the risk of falling apart or being knocked out of alignment...

Most competition shooters have their own "pet" load so the point of impact isn't likely to vary.

A couple of taps here and a nudge there and the sights are set for that load and then locked into place.

Sort of comforting....to me, anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Platypus View Post
    I suppose an argument can be made that foxed sights don't run the risk of falling apart or being knocked out of alignment...

Most competition shooters have their own "pet" load so the of impact isn't likely to vary.

A couple of taps here and a nudge there and the sights are set for that load and then locked into place.

Sort lf comforting....to me, anyhow.
    Theoretically you're right, especially if it is a duty or carry gun but in 45 years of shooting including IPSC and PPC I can never recall any of my adjustable sights ever getting knocked out of alignment. I guess if you're shooting the same load at the same distance all the time they make sense but except for bullseye I can't think of another discipline where that is the case and bullseye is where the gun is least likely to get handled roughly.

and now the entire family is here, what a nice set of pistols.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast