Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 40% Off 120 Hour EPP Candles

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    it will be best to order in large amounts and split them with others.
    I think you mentioned that there are 12 candles in a case?

Perhaps a case discount would be the easiest way for you guys to process and ship these?

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    These have to be unpacked and rolled in thick carboard to avoide breaking in the mail. The 12 pack cases can no longer fit the padded candles again, so 12 units is not unique to a particular size box once they are protected.

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar

Heres the ordering for a new batch. Discounts on these are on a sliding scale. The discounts are adjusted in the webcart.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BabySeal's Avatar
    I wonder how others are storing these. They say on them that they should be stored upright. So I've put mine in a MasterCraft heavy duty tote (64.7L)

It would hold a max of 40 of the candles perfectly upright and have about 5" of free space on top.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by BabySeal View Post
    I wonder how others are storing these. They say on them that they should be stored upright. So I've put mine in a MasterCraft heavy duty tote (64.7L)

It would hold a max of 40 of the candles perfectly upright and have about 5" of free space on top.

Sounds like enough to get through a few cold winter nights! I can't imagine the solid wax slumping too quickly if the candles were store on their side, but upright would also protect them if they did get soft in a hot climate. I only purchased 3 on the last time around, so they're just standing on my camping/outdoor/survival shelf.

Those 5" left in your tote could be filled with some related items like a wool blanket, several space blankets, matches, etc.

BANNED
    Damn, this caught me flat-footed haha!

So used to everything taking forever nowadays. These came and went fast.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BabySeal's Avatar
    Frontier, if the option ever arises to have these candles without the red printing, I would actually prefer that.

And thankyou for packaging them to survive an air drop. Someone clearly spent some time carefully packaging these.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234