Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Any interest in producing Mossberg based Shorty's or shorty kits for mossbergs?

Quote Originally Posted by sgt.rock View Post
    I triple dog dare you!!!
    Naw... They're scared
    SINGLE ISSUE VOTER. Vote CPC or gun bans I'd rather be judged my 12 than carried by 6.
    A guide to filing an ATIP:
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...n-ATIP-Federal

Very interesting. Be nice to put new life into an el cheapo Mossberg 500 safe queen.
    "One shot is what it is all about. A deer has to be taken with one shot," Michael Vronsky The Deer Hunter

Don't sing it...just bring it. :P

CGN frequent flyer Somerset Bar's Avatar
    In as well.

We are making this one of our new projects. Since the Remington factory isn't going to be able to supply much in the way of donor guns for the next year or so (at least) and since there are so many Mossbergs out there we will do it.

It is going to take a bit of time so PLEASE do not email asking to be put on 'a list'. We don't have 'lists', we run these things on a first coe, first served basis once available.

I did run this by someone more familiar with the 500 / 590 platform (Thanks BBB) and I think I have a pretty good idea now of what we will focus on first. For now just sit back and relax, enjoy the falling leaves (and Libtards) and know that we are on it.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    We are making this one of our new projects. Since the Remington factory isn't going to be able to supply much in the way of donor guns for the next year or so (at least) and since there are so many Mossbergs out there we will do it.

It is going to take a bit of time so PLEASE do not email asking to be put on 'a list'. We don't have 'lists', we run these things on a first coe, first served basis once available.

I did run this by someone more familiar with the 500 / 590 platform (Thanks BBB) and I think I have a pretty good idea now of what we will focus on first. For now just sit back and relax, enjoy the falling leaves (and Libtards) and know that we are on it.
    Great news. Can you give us some kind of idea as to what you're doing in terms of barrel length ect.

Quote Originally Posted by Mossberg590A1 View Post
    Great news. Can you give us some kind of idea as to what you're doing in terms of barrel length ect.
    Nope. Secret Squirrel Mission.

Details to follow at a later date.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Very interesting. Looking forward to this.
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Whoooooa !!!! Monday morning smack talkin' bro ,lol

Challenge ACCEPTED Sir !
    Awesome, I'm sick of all the turkish garbage thats flooded the market.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast