Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Any interest in producing Mossberg based Shorty's or shorty kits for mossbergs?

I'm curious what brewing.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Greenhorse six's Avatar
    Alberta,using the first rule of how not to be seen.
    Any updates on this?
    Even just a parts kit .
    Never Pet A Burning Dog.
    I have a serious phobia of being alone.
    I take solace in military tactics because they emphasize teamwork and working with others.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by legi0n View Post
    in BC you need at least 12"...
    You need a 12" to hunt. Doesn't sound like he was talking about hunting though?

Quote Originally Posted by Somerset Bar View Post
    Lol, they can get me on that after I get them for trespassing. Not a lot of karens and snitches where I am, but thanks for the PSA.
    Broadly speaking CO's are allowed to trespass.

Dlask are you only looking at doing something for the 590 or at you looking at something for the 500 as well?
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Dlask are you only looking at doing something for the 590 or at you looking at something for the 500 as well?
    These have actually been shelved for the time being. We simply had to choose where to spend our limited time and resources and for us it made way more sense to finish off our TUF-22 Takedown rifles and triggers than to sell a few shotgun barrels.

Before the screaming starts please don't get on me about the popularity of the 500 / 590 platform. I would love to make these for you guys but it just is not going to happen, at least not this year.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    These have actually been shelved for the time being. We simply had to choose where to spend our limited time and resources and for us it made way more sense to finish off our TUF-22 Takedown rifles and triggers than to sell a few shotgun barrels.

Before the screaming starts please don't get on me about the popularity of the 500 / 590 platform. I would love to make these for you guys but it just is not going to happen, at least not this year.
    Bummer but understandable, thanks for the update.

On a side note, more 12” 870 barrels coming anytime soon?

+1 for a Mav88 shorty

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567