Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Type 81 Special Edition now in stock?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcaden View Post
    The latter part of the sentence regarding the release says "I suspect". The first part says "TI has decided".

Thanks for your input though Larry.
    To clarify TI has stated elsewhere (I can't remember if was on CGN or a comment on Instagram) that the current shipment was for certain being split into four releases or waves. They have not release dates or criteria regarding what will trigger the release of a subsequent wave; I was speculating on the release criteria being completion of the prior wave's shipping.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    My bad, I went back to Instagram, and here's what TI stated

Quote Originally Posted by TI on Instagram
    We have one run, split between 3-4 shipments. So after this shipment sells out then there will be others in future.
    So we have between two and three shipments from a single production run yet to come. When will depend on however long it takes for them to get the next shipment over, be it by air, or sea. Hopefully air, since we have a direct cargo flight from China to Edmonton.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post

So we have between two and three shipments from a single production run yet to come. When will depend on however long it takes for them to get the next shipment over, be it by air, or sea. Hopefully air, since we have a direct cargo flight from China to Edmonton.
    You think it was a bad decision to order a #### load now?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    TI said below, early next year is the next shipment and at this amount, its always by sea (far cheaper).

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    One batch was done, split into 4 shipments. After that, who knows. First few shipments will probably go quick, then slow down on the last one

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterinchplywood View Post
    4 more shipments of these new ones? Was there an eta? I've scanned the other threads and didn't see one
    I think the other 3 parts of the shipment heavily depend on the election results.
    If the Liberals stay in power, I can't see the Type 81 not being banned along with any other semi-autos.
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    We will see if the Liberals get a minority or a majority how things turn out for the Type 81. Though part of me thinks it may be ok; for all their talk of the Michaels, part of me wonders if the Chinese government has some kind kompromot on the Liberals,for all the kid gloves the Liberals treat China with. The Kompromot may also protect the Type 81. We will see.

Must of been secret stock i usually get a notification. Would of grabbed a folder with optic.

I don't know if this is the correct forum guys but I'm I'm wanting a type 81 folder but they're all sold out so I'm wondering if there is any adapters you guys can share a link for or even name/point me in the right direction for this item that I need before I purchase a fixed stock. What I want is some kind of Adapter so I can add an aftermarket stock. Folder or not. Just anything but the factory type 81 stock because I find it very uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrydah View Post
    I don't know if this is the correct forum guys but I'm I'm wanting a type 81 folder but they're all sold out so I'm wondering if there is any adapters you guys can share a link for or even name/point me in the right direction for this item that I need before I purchase a fixed stock. What I want is some kind of Adapter so I can add an aftermarket stock. Folder or not. Just anything but the factory type 81 stock because I find it very uncomfortable.
    actually thats my question too. I purchased the fixed stock and I need a replacement folding stock too. if its an option? and where can I get one?

Quote Originally Posted by Soheil View Post
    actually thats my question too. I purchased the fixed stock and I need a replacement folding stock too. if its an option? and where can I get one?
    It isn't an option, different back ends or something. Its been discussed a few times