Type 81 Special Edition now in stock?

I might piggy back and ask if anyone knows if they are going to have the Picatinny side mount in stock (or if anyone knows where one can secure one...)

I don't know if this is the correct forum guys but I'm I'm wanting a type 81 folder but they're all sold out so I'm wondering if there is any adapters you guys can share a link for or even name/point me in the right direction for this item that I need before I purchase a fixed stock. What I want is some kind of Adapter so I can add an aftermarket stock. Folder or not. Just anything but the factory type 81 stock because I find it very uncomfortable.

SIGMACO sells stock adaptors that only fit with the fixed stock type 81. You can choose three types of adaptors, buffer tube, 1913 pic rail, or vz. If you want a folder, get the 1913 and source a Midwest folding stock or vz and get the vz58 folder. You won’t be able to replicate the type 81 folder with any of those options though.

https://canadafirstammo.ca/sigmaco-type-81-stock-adapter/

I don't know if this is the correct forum guys but I'm I'm wanting a type 81 folder but they're all sold out so I'm wondering if there is any adapters you guys can share a link for or even name/point me in the right direction for this item that I need before I purchase a fixed stock. What I want is some kind of Adapter so I can add an aftermarket stock. Folder or not. Just anything but the factory type 81 stock because I find it very uncomfortable.

actually thats my question too. I purchased the fixed stock and I need a replacement folding stock too. if its an option? and where can I get one?

In addition to the SigmaCo for the buffer tube, 1913, or VZ adapter, True North Arms make as printed adapter for Magpul Zhukov stocks, or you can Dremel a Zhukov permanently to fit the Type 81 directly following the instructions on GNutzGuy 's channel on YouTube.

Back
Top Bottom