Type 81 Special Edition now in stock?

Jeffhere

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
http://www.tacticalimports.ca/type-81-special-edition-fixed-stock-p-670.html

Looks like the Type 81 is back with a different colored stock.

Having owned both. The folder is more practical. It is a nice folding mechanism. Also, the fixed stock, although beutiful, is more difficult to shoot for me.

The full stock version has this really weird angle that gives it a crappy cheek weld. I am not sure why it isn't mentioned or addressed much. The LMG and folder are much more comfortable to shoot.

I bought one too.. these came out of nowhere, glad for it though was kicking myself I missed out on the OG, and also glad I didnt give in to scalpy bois.

The full stock version has this really weird angle that gives it a crappy cheek weld. I am not sure why it isn't mentioned or addressed much. The LMG and folder are much more comfortable to shoot.

Does the stock put your eyes too high above the sight or too low? Would the angle make a red dot hard to use?

Thanks!

Idk why the stock looks like its upside down lol --the groove in the stock should be at the bottom.

The one with the rail for additional $200 is worth it.

How long do you guys think these will be in stock ?

i was kicking my self for missing out on a fixed on EE for $1300 a couple of hours ago ... till i saw this... im much happy now, lol.

Back
Top Bottom