Page 83 of 126 FirstFirst ... 6373757677787980818283848586878889909193103 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: All-New TYPE 81 SPECIAL EDITION

Not surprised there’s more quality issues with these rifles. Kinda what you get buying a Chinese communist rifle…

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Horilka View Post
    Those ppl, who say "it's common in AK world to have misaligned barrel", " it's a crudely made combloc rifle, it normal to have quality issues", those people a) never handled original AKs, and familiar with this family by US reworks, b) don't know anything how firearms manufacturing and QA and acceptance in ComBloc worked ( name latest three books on subject you read), and c) repeating someone's narrative "it's within specs" without actually seeing those specs.
    i agree with you but im not going personal, no idea about these people cos it dont matter cos:

1. this is no AK, if it were? we wouldnt be able to own it. this is 34 years newer.
    2. if we dont voice our concern and continue to accept poor QC and sh!tty workmanship, thats what we will continue to get and that is not how our system works.
    3. just compare your new rifle to the first shipment, what a difference??? much improved so much for the cant change that "its a combloc, crude, normal and accept it... thank you sir" BS.
    Last edited by Curtton; 10-11-2021 at 02:32 PM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Horilka View Post
    Those ppl, who say "it's common in AK world to have misaligned barrel", " it's a crudely made combloc rifle, it normal to have quality issues", those people a) never handled original AKs, and familiar with this family by US reworks, b) don't know anything how firearms manufacturing and QA and acceptance in ComBloc worked ( name latest three books on subject you read), and c) repeating someone's narrative "it's within specs" without actually seeing those specs.
    A) its not that AKs have "quality issues", its that commies have a different definition of quality and a different philosophy of use. I have handled original aks, which are actually milled and not stamped so kindve irrelevant. Chinese AKs and SKS are much worse for QC than russian btw. B) if you recieve a rifle that was cleared out of a communist factory, you know about communist manufacturing and QC standards. C) again, the specs that the rifles arrive with to the customers hands, are the specs of the factory.

Yet again, if the type 81 works, is minute of man accurate out to 400 ish yards, and has a 1-2mm deviation, and costs $1200 CAD i couldn't care less. I wouldnt call these problems catastrophic by any means, but i understand many will have a different outlook and i think theyve said their piece, nobody has really added anything new or useful on the "t81 issues" front since "the carpet doesnt match the drapes" fiasco. First world people generally have higher standards, which is great when buying first world products; i just dont know what they were expecting of a mass produced Chinese product.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by apexanimal View Post
    A) its not that AKs have "quality issues", its that commies have a different definition of quality and a different philosophy of use. I have handled original aks, which are actually milled and not stamped so kindve irrelevant. Chinese AKs and SKS are much worse for QC than russian btw. B) if you recieve a rifle that was cleared out of a communist factory, you know about communist manufacturing and QC standards. C) again, the specs that the rifles arrive with to the customers hands, are the specs of the factory.
    cant say generally cos i will have to disagree with you about that. i own one that was almost as good as russian. when the chinese decided to diverse the central sks production to many regional back in the mid 60s, thats when things went downhill. communication and part supplies were horrible then thus poor QC then came the commercial sks when north american consumers whats things cheap, its all in my sticky.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Murray 3-D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tvw View Post
    Was there ever barrel deviation issues with the LMG's?
    Ive yet to hear of one. Both of mine are very straight.
    Just saying it how it is.....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tvw View Post
    Was there ever barrel deviation issues with the LMG's?
    Also both mine look true and straight..
    I'm pretty good at visually lining things up

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Murray 3-D's Avatar
    Both Military Arms Channel and Kalashnikov Group have noted that after the Chinese moved on from the milled receiver AK rifles that were made with Soviet input / guidance, the QC of the firearms progressively dropped. This is very evident when comparing the workmanship between a Type 56 and a Type 81. Its clear both were made with different motives/doctrines.
    Just saying it how it is.....

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG SHOOTZ View Post
    Lol you saw that one too haha
    I asked him if it was supposed to say $8700.. he said yes.. lol. Someones ambitious

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray 3-D View Post
    Both Military Arms Channel and Kalashnikov Group have noted that after the Chinese moved on from the milled receiver AK rifles that were made with Soviet input / guidance, the QC of the firearms progressively dropped. This is very evident when comparing the workmanship between a Type 56 and a Type 81. Its clear both were made with different motives/doctrines.
    Interesting

GunNutz
    $8700 ? another crying baby Lol