Page 10 of 126 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: All-New TYPE 81 SPECIAL EDITION

What did he mean by this?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtl514 View Post
    Are they straight ?!

Ikr
    There is a batch where the rifles were bent.

I know.... wtf right...

Is the safety switch ambi? Installed side depends on which model, optic ready or not?

Thanks for any clarity.

Quote Originally Posted by coalharbour View Post
    Is the safety switch ambi? Installed side depends on which model, optic ready or not?

Thanks for any clarity.
    Safeties are not swappable left to right; all versions in this batch have a right side safety except for the fixed stock, non-OR model. TI has said they do not have spare left side safeties to sell seperately on their Instagram.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Murray 3-D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jtong66 View Post
    Please TI can you bring in as many of these as possible? The more of these in the hands of the people, the better.
    This, ultimately they are very enjoyable rifles. I love shooting mine. More rifles, more parts, more support, more innovations and more products.
    Just saying it how it is.....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by coalharbour View Post

Thanks for any clarity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grenzer View Post
    Safeties are not swappable left to right; all versions in this batch have a right side safety except for the fixed stock, non-OR model. TI has said they do not have spare left side safeties to sell seperately on their Instagram.
    The non-optic version ready will come with unthreaded pins that sit flush with receiver and a left safety.

The optic ready version will come with a right side safety and pins with a recessed hex socket on the right side, and a section of threaded pin that will project out the left side of the receiver. This removes the trickier parts of the installation process, as it leaves only installing the side rail when the kit is purchased. However, will there be any issue with catching the threaded pin projections on something until you get around to buying the optic side rail? Probably me being paranoid, but someone could probably just throw a nut of the correct size on the threading as a thread protector if they were really worried. It will appear as pictured below, from the TI installation video:

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports Type 81 Rail Installation video

Full Sized Image -> https://i.imgur.com/BBEqYOM.png

Last edited by Ustauk; 09-18-2021 at 07:32 PM.

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Lmao, man you guys are paranoid lol. But hey, that’s how these were supposed sold originally. Until such high demand then more came out. As far as reselling on Gunpost not a chance. I have had my license for about a year now and have not sold a single thing that I have bought even if I don’t need or use it. I find myself to be kinda like a collector. So I guess the haters are gonna hate!

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    Please tell me you’re trolling.. if not, you are no different than the Liberals who want to take our guns, Jesus Christ.
    How terrible are you? My vote went in for cpc last Monday but thank you for your input.

Quote Originally Posted by Hvacpimp View Post
    How terrible are you? My vote went in for cpc last Monday but thank you for your input.
    Oh, so you’re just a selfish little p***k.

Good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Hvacpimp View Post
    Lmao, man you guys are paranoid lol. But hey, that’s how these were supposed sold originally. Until such high demand then more came out. As far as reselling on Gunpost not a chance. I have had my license for about a year now and have not sold a single thing that I have bought even if I don’t need or use it. I find myself to be kinda like a collector. So I guess the haters are gonna hate!
    You have got to be trolling, there’s no way you’re actually serious.