Page 6 of 126 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: All-New TYPE 81 SPECIAL EDITION

Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    in the other thread. TI said one production split to 4 shipments. second shipment to come next year.
    Thank you

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Murray 3-D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trimeal1 View Post
    Everyone who bought T81's to sell them for 2x $$ on the EE is pitching a hissyfit.
    10/10 move Tactical Imports.
    That moved has been known for most of a year. Last year they stated a 2021 shipment most likely would arrive. And they also stated the price would be $1200 due to added business costs.... people biting on EE ads either didnt do their research or simply didnt have the patience haha
    Just saying it how it is.....

For future reference does selecting the Kobra mount option $588 include the mount and the Kobra red dot?

Gotta love TI updating their store, post an announcement thread on CGN over six hours later, and then send out emails about the new product almost 12 hours later.
    Not that I was going to buy another Type81. Already got two variants.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelord View Post
    Gotta love TI updating their store, post an announcement thread on CGN over six hours later, and then send out emails about the new product almost 12 hours later.
    Not that I was going to buy another Type81. Already got two variants.
    yup, i was a bit surprised a member made the announcement here first altho they already made the announce on FB half an hour before.

Yeah, well, what's the point of being subscribed to their newsletter if it's not, you know, a NEWSletter?

Because you will get the email when it comes and not have to log in here to find out, not all of us keep the forum open 24/7 I got my news letter long before the folders sold out

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey3737 View Post
    Because you will get the email when it comes and not have to log in here to find out, not all of us keep the forum open 24/7 I got my news letter long before the folders sold out
    not me, i got my email friday morning at 8.30 . 12 hrs after the folder was sold out. it didnt matter cos i keep the forum open 24/7, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by stevey3737 View Post
    Not sure you understand what I'm saying.
    The problem is that the newsletter got sent about 17 hours after TI updated their store. It's not the first time this has happened, either. Old news is not news after all.
    If TI would have sent the notice early on Thursday evening I would have seen it since I'm waiting for a few important packages and I've been checking my emails regularly this week. It doesn't seem to matter to TI since they'll sell everything anyway, but it's rather annoying to see they've made a habit of it.

CGN Regular
    TI can you confirm that the Kobra EKP-1S-03 comes with the mount in the link posted below? There is cross leading info between threads and when looking at the optic only link it provides the mounting solution to be the link followed below @ $588.

http://www.tacticalimports.ca/kobra-...-81-p-673.html

are we paying $588 for a mount and $399 for an optic?

Thanks.