Page 9 of 126 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: All-New TYPE 81 SPECIAL EDITION

Soooo … pk 06 vs kobra? Leaning towards kobra but looking for insight … pun intended

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Please TI could you please not flood the market with these. Can we please just try to make these rifles somewhat special to have. Please don’t make these like the lmg.

Please TI can you bring in as many of these as possible? The more of these in the hands of the people, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Hvacpimp View Post
    Please TI could you please not flood the market with these. Can we please just try to make these rifles somewhat special to have. Please don’t make these like the lmg.
    Says the guy who wants to flip his 'special edition' for double what he paid

Get this man a cookie, he gets it.

At such a fantastic price you could put one in the hands of every owner!

Please tell me you’re trolling.. if not, you are no different than the Liberals who want to take our guns, Jesus Christ.

Well, that's a bit unfair to him.
    If he's serious, it's a simple hipster case, not a chronic case of the tarded.

Can we please just try to make these rifles somewhat special to have.
    Actually curious to your reasoning here. What delineates something as special to you?

I'm not sure asking TI to sell fewer guns (especially that sell out the day they're posted) is going to work in your favor here.

Speaking of which, I hope TI gives us some advance warning of the next shipment; grabbed a folder this time but I'd love to grab a fixed stock next time the budget permits.

cry about it lol. Canadian gun owners having affordable semi autos is way more important than your desire to scalp #### on gunpost. TI is going to bring in so many of these that the 2nd hand ones have to start getting sold under 1k
    "Guns don't kill people; the government does."