Page 21 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171819202122232425262728293141 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: All-New TYPE 81 SPECIAL EDITION

Super GunNutz
    Nope box comes with rifle, 2 mags slots and oil bottle hole.

Much smaller than my lmg box

Yeah mine just says (payment received) and that’s as far as they’ve gotten on it. I’m pretty sure I snagged one of the last fixed stock optics ready ones. I keep refreshing my page too. They send to send an email with every step of the process though so that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Kheprisun View Post
    My order number is 12270 and it says shipped, and at the post office. Went to pick it up, apparently it was only. The spare mags and the picatinny. Only recieved one tracking number from TI about my order shipping and the rude lady at the post office said only one package showed up.
    Lol is it a job requirement at canada post to be a b*tch? Seems pretty uniform everywhere else from what i hear haha

Quote Originally Posted by Canucktoban View Post
    Lol is it a job requirement at canada post to be a b*tch? Seems pretty uniform everywhere else from what i hear haha
    My postie is a board member for our local range so it's not universal.
    "A gun is not a weapon, Marge, it's a tool. Like a butcher's knife or a harpoon, or...or an alligator."

CCFR/NFA Member

Quote Originally Posted by vultr View Post
    My postie is a board member for our local range so it's not universal.
    Thats awesome to hear man, i wish it was like that here lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ipscshooters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brynd View Post
    Can we get some more quad rails for the type 81
    I'd be down for 1 of these, and how about some drums with full internals, not kits

Quote Originally Posted by Canucktoban View Post
    Don't even get me started on the clown show that is Canada Post ! Honestly I might actually receive 30% of packages shipped to me. Most interesting is places that have gun or tactical or ferocious little animal in the name see to be misplaced and lost but then end back to where they were shipped from with some explanation about a shipping error. THEN if I pay full price again for shipping they will try to get my package the next time pinky promise..................... Right now I have 2 packages lost to the nether and my Type 81 is now showing me a tracking number so I guess we will see if Canada Post makes it a hat trick or not of their game of F me. Honestly I have given up even trying anymore it has happened so many times now either it comes or it doesn't nothing has ever been 'lost' it always seems to be found and returned and then I eventually get a refund but ya Canada Post is my nemesis I want to watch as it is slowly slowly lowered into a vat of boil acid that is on fire.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcaden View Post
    Thanks for saving some for other people. Three of the same rifle?
    Booooohooooooo lmao

CGN Regular
    We know they are out in the wild now, no way there hasn't been any pictures taken.. Lets see the finish of these rifles and the red wood!

Order number 1285* still showing awaiting payment 3 days after EMT was accepted by TI. No update on order..

Looks like the 600 unit per 1/4 is about right.

1224* no shipping yet