CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 7080828384858687888990

Thread: SOLD OUT: All-New TYPE 81 SPECIAL EDITION

CGN Regular
    It is to TI's credit that the price increase from the original to Special Edition of the Type 81 was so modest. As noted by others, with the lack of semi-automatic firearm choice from government interference, TI could have charged a much higher premium and still had great sales.

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    yup, economic 101, sell for what the market will bear.

same principle, goes for those who are selling now for $1600.
    I will never get it how people miss out, couple friends wanted one so badly. I messaged them when they were. Next day got a message back if they are still available. Yes I said, resellers want 1,500 or 1,600. "Oh, you should have told me" Me: "I did and will not do it again."

Same with those FX9, just sign up on some dealers web site for notification and voila. How can you miss.

I guess some people only check their messages every 2 days, oh well.

And those LMG's will probably be over 2 K again next year.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    I will never get it how people miss out, couple friends wanted one so badly. I messaged them when they were. Next day got a message back if they are still available. Yes I said, resellers want 1,500 or 1,600. "Oh, you should have told me" Me: "I did and will not do it again."

Same with those FX9, just sign up on some dealers web site for notification and voila. How can you miss.

lol, i get the same thing when i tell them about stocks and when it gone up, they say "why didnt you tell me?"

there you go folks. a word from the wise who has known to flip. buy the LMG now, they are an opportunity. next year they will probably be over $2000.

Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post

Lol I have no shortage of friends in their early 20's who always miss out too even though they're always on their phones.

like HOW

Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    It is to TI's credit that the price increase from the original to Special Edition of the Type 81 was so modest. As noted by others, with the lack of semi-automatic firearm choice from government interference, TI could have charged a much higher premium and still had great sales.
    so true.