Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10121314151617181920

Thread: Kobra red dot sight

Quote Originally Posted by KDW__ View Post
    I don't notice any left or right change when I switch reticles, I pretty consistently hit the steel at 200 with them all.
    That being said, I'm switching to a 3-D rail and I have a second Kobra I haven't zeroed yet so when I get to the range next week I'll be zeroing both Kobras on paper
    Also, what distance are you zeroing at? i had mine zeroed at 50m. Seemed to work well out to 200m. Put the dot on an squeeze.
    HONK HONK

I zero mine out to 100m, and I'm switching rails because I also have one of the scopes they were selling with the Type 81 SR and I want to be able to switch back and forth.
    I also just don't like relying on the spring plate to hold my pins in and keep the rail and optic steady and zeroed. I like the idea of the pins being secured on both sides of the receiver.
    Last edited by KDW__; 11-22-2023 at 12:44 AM.
    Arte et Marte

Quote Originally Posted by KDW__ View Post
    I zero mine out to 100m, and I'm switching rails because I also have one of the scopes they were selling with the Type 81 SR and I want to be able to switch back and forth.
    I also just don't like relying on the spring plate to hold my pins in and keep the rail and optic steady and zeroed. I like the idea of the pins being secured on both sides of the receiver.
    Seems everyone has a different zero... 25 yards, 38 yards, 50m, 100m... I have been playing with the ballistic calculator. Next range trip I'm going to play with the 35m, looks like it should also cross the path at 200m and only a little high at 100m...

I hear ya about the side plate, I had my side rail walk off on me and loosen even with torquing and locktite.
    HONK HONK