Ultramount For Reloading Presses

Fast Toys

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
We just got in more regular and quick change Ultramounts. These are awesome/strong mounts available for most popular reloading presses:

Quick Change Ultramount

For people with multiple reloading presses and limited space, this is the ultimate system to allow you to quickly change presses with no tools in about 30 seconds. The system holds the press rock solid just like the original Ultramount

Raises your reloading press up to get the action closer to your eyes and increase reloading comfort and ergonomics.

Super solid 3\16 steel construction, accessible lower storage tray and coated in beautiful black powdercoat are all features of this high quality piece of reloading equipment. The Ultramount’s modular design lends itself to fit just about any reloading press available today.

The Ultramount is 12" wide, 11.5" deep and 9 3/4" tall.

inline_fab_quick_change1.JPG

Check out the quick change mounts on our website: https://fasttoys.net/ca/Iniline-Fabrication-Ultra-Mount-With-Quick-Change-Base-Plate/

Regular Ultramount

9 5/8" Ultramount - Build Your Own Kit

Super solid 3\16 steel construction, accessible lower storage tray and coated in beautiful black powdercoat are all features of this high quality piece of reloading equipment. Lifts your press up 9 5\8" to get that shellplate closer to your eyes. The Ultramount’s modular design lends itself to fit just about any reloading press available today. So down the road, if you decide to change presses, or use one Ultramount for multiple presses, all you have to do is swap the top plate to the new press. The new top plates come powdercoated to match and include the required hardware to attach your new press.

The Ultramount is 12" wide, 11.5" deep and 9 5\8" tall.

Shown with optional accessories (sold separately):

lee_classic_turret.png

Check them out on our web site: https://fasttoys.net/ca/9-5-8-Ultramount-Build-Your-Own-Kit/

Purchased mine a few years ago and it was the best upgrade for having multiple presses. I've even got my vice mounted onto a quick change plate!

Ordered a blank top plate to use for a dillon swager and wall bracket to hold it.

These quick change ultramount systems rock. Have a top plate for my press, another for my Forster trimmer and now one for the swager.

Which quick change plate for the mec sizemaster ? I don't see it on the list unless it's the same attachment as one of the other mec ones you have listed ?

Inline Fabrication makes it but we do not have it in stock. If you want to call us to order and are OK to wait, we can bring it in with our next stock order.

It is plate # 53 which is fore MEC Sizemaster / Steelmaster 12,16,20 & 28 Gauge

My mount showed up and I finally got some time to install it. This thing is heavy duty! Extremely solid. I've got a very small reloading bench and I've gone from working awkwardly around my waist to a position where I can see what I'm doing.
I need to find a stand off bracket to mount my powder measure to the top plate. It's in my vise right now but that's just till I get dialed in.
Before
20211015_161250.jpg
After
20211015_174633.jpg

Attachments

• 20211015_161250.jpg
    20211015_161250.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 356
  • 20211015_174633.jpg
    20211015_174633.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 378
Get your mount today! We will also be placing a stock order with Inline Fabrication tomorrow for antyhing you want that we do not have in stock!

Hey,

This might be a foolish question but what is the difference between the two different mounts ? I am probably just missing something.

The quick change mount allows plates drilled for various presses/accessories to be slid into it and screwed down. This enables you to swap different items onto the 'base'
See video in post #4

The regular mount is drilled for 1 specific item (press).

Back
Top Bottom