Thread: $17.99 Hunters Specialties Rifle or Shotgun Shell Holder With Pouch Polyester Black

Business Member

$17.99 Hunters Specialties Rifle or Shotgun Shell Holder With Pouch Polyester Black

Attachment 526345

Attachment 526346

Available here

Made of heavy duty polyester, this handy rifle shell holder has adjustable straps to secure it to the buttstock of your rifle. Its suede cheek piece adds comfort and protects the stock of the gun. This hunting accessory provides convenient access to 5 rifle cartridges, and includes a zippered pouch for additional ammo and other equipment.

Heavy Duty Polyester
    5 Rifle Cartridge Loops
    Velcro Adjustable Straps
    Black

With nearly 40 years of producing serious hunting tools under their belt, Hunters Specialties continues to manufacture innovative gear that will make you more efficient, more effective, and, ultimately, more successful.

Made of heavy duty polyester, this handy shotgun shell holder has adjustable straps to secure it to the buttstock of your shotgun. Its suede cheek piece adds comfort and protects the stock of the gun. This hunting accessory provides convenient access to 3 shotshells, and includes a zippered pouch for additional ammo and other equipment.

Heavy Duty Polyester
    3 Shotshell Loops
    Velcro Adjustable Straps
    Black
    Our website will have the most up to date prices. Prices on CGN do expire.
    Free Shipping over $250 (Now includes ammo) but some exclusions apply like remote locations.

PRICE MATCH & PRICE PROTECTION GUARANTEE
    We want your business and if you find a lower advertised price on an in stock, new identical item from an Authorized Canadian dealer, now or within 5 days of your purchase date, just show us the price and we will match it. Some conditions apply.

sales@bullseyenorth.com

I will stays where I'm at 'til you knows where I'm to
    I run a couple of these. They offer a very small cheek height raise with a soft touch on the face, which is great in the cold.
    CCFR
    Do it right THIS time, you may not get a NEXT time.
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a veteran."