Thread: TPS scout 410 O/U

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

TPS scout 410 O/U

Took my TPS scout O/U 410 out today and I have to say I m really pleased with it.I was using 21/2 shells with 71/2 shot and it pattern very nice at 30yards with both barrels shooting to the same point of aim.I bought the scout to replace my Henry carbine lever 410 while though a nice solid gun with the open choke it was hard to hit anything past 15yards.I like the TPS scout so much I plan on buying another in 22Lr /410 when they get back in stock

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    My TSP Arms 22wrm/410 has been nothing less than outstanding. I can believe how accurate it is even with the weird trigger, my only wish is that it was adjustable for elevation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsiwy View Post
    My TSP Arms 22wrm/410 has been nothing less than outstanding. I can believe how accurate it is even with the weird trigger, my only wish is that it was adjustable for elevation.
    The front sight is adjustable for elevation, tool came with it fits on a bit driver. Least the 357/410 model is that way.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by gallen270 View Post
    The front sight is adjustable for elevation, tool came with it fits on a bit driver. Least the 357/410 model is that way.
    Sadly the 22 models are not

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brutus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chasseur View Post
    Took my TPS scout O/U 410 out today and I have to say I m really pleased with it.I was using 21/2 shells with 71/2 shot and it pattern very nice at 30yards with both barrels shooting to the same point of aim.I bought the scout to replace my Henry carbine lever 410 while though a nice solid gun with the open choke it was hard to hit anything past 15yards.I like the TPS scout so much I plan on buying another in 22Lr /410 when they get back in stock
    I once owned a 22/410 Garcia Bronco. At twenty yards a snowshoehare had about 50-50 chance to avoid the 410 birdshot. Leadshot #4, 6 & 7.5.
    Even though it shot slugs pretty darn good at 32 yards.
    That's very poor performance for small game harvesting.
    Canadian government runs on trans, gays and French speaking women. Let them fight the next war over there.
    Myself i will crack a beer and merely watch.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gallen270 View Post
    Least the 357/410 model is that way.
    .410 & .357..now that sounds right about right. Dosen't seem to be many dealers. Is this an Import only item?

The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I was able to repeatedly hit a 6 inch disc at 30 yards so I think the bunnies should be worried this season

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brutus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chasseur View Post
    I was able to repeatedly hit a 6 inch disc at 30 yards so I think the bunnies should be worried this season
    I have mounted the first series of Fastfire on my CZ Springfield 22/410.
    With full choke 30 yards harvests were very easy.
    With cheap Challenger 2 1/2 #7.5 shot.
    Canadian government runs on trans, gays and French speaking women. Let them fight the next war over there.
    Myself i will crack a beer and merely watch.