Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OIC Legal Challenge Court Dates Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by mactroneng View Post
    Yes, these are the federal cases being discussed.
    Awesome! Then Justina will have to shove a new OIC through real fast. The Indians are real mad at him now though, he lost those votes next election so that's good
    "People who have never owned or used one claim that the Remington pump guns are not as accurate as their bolt guns.

And the people who own and shoot them just chuckle at those statements."

Im now a monthly donator to CCFR . Godspeed guys!
    '' Si tu veux vivre, risque ta vie (...) L'homme y'a pas le choix bcp, ou ben donc il décide d'être un homme ou ben donc il décide de se conformer. '' - Michel Chartrand.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by 026819078 View Post
    Just tell us what restricted and unrestricted firearms owners can do besides being ccfr members and
    Buying what’s on the market. As small as that market is getting
    Instead of buying a new firearm, DONATE that money towards one of the funds set up for the court challenges.

It takes more than just being a member of a pro firearms org to help out.

Membership fees barely cover the cost of having you on board. Sometimes, it may even cost the org money to have you as a member.

It's the donations of time and or money that really get things moving in the right direction.

It's the same with political parties. Voting or just becoming a member of the party isn't enough. You need to get out of the shadows and take it a step further, if you want your issues to be addressed. One offs don't count.
    A VOTE FOR MAX WAS DEFINITELY A VOTE FOR TRUDEAU

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ipscshooters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trapoholic View Post
    So again. If any of this is a win does that mean this OIC is scrapped?
    I really hope so, and thanks for the update OP

Awesome! Then Justina will have to shove a new OIC through real fast. The Indians are real mad at him now though, he lost those votes next election so that's good
    but he said he was sorry
    “I remember watching Bambi for the first time when I was little and my favourite part was when they killed Bambi's mother because I knew somewhere the hunter’s family was eating good that night never understood why they made him out to be the bad guy”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    So again. If any of this is a win does that mean this OIC is scrapped?
    Thats one possible outcome, yes.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by bearhunter View Post
    Instead of buying a new firearm, DONATE that money towards one of the funds set up for the court challenges.
    Eh, I'm kinda torn about this to be honest.

On one hand, the orgs need money to fight in this court.

But on the other hand, why should it be the responsibility of the minority to maintain the rights of the majority? I think there's an estimated 100-150k that own banned guns, if they each donated $50 (ex. a couple boxes of ammo), we'd have a massive warchest.

Additionally, this is an agenda that will keep getting pushed and (IMHO) the current challenges are unlikely to succeed on the grounds that actually matter to make the government think twice: Charter rights. If successful, my money would be on a similar ban being pushed through HoC legislation and that will be very hard to fight if these current challenges confirm that Charter rights are not an issue.

Now, look at what got banned: guns that they know (well, previously knew, thanks RCMP!) where they all are and who owns them, and guns available in this country in relatively small numbers. Increasing the number of guns, especially NRs, makes further bans look a lot uglier from a budget and logistical perspective, especially since the NDP, Bloc, and Poly/CGC are all complaining about how useless grandfathering is.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Awesome! The Indians are real mad at him now though, he lost those votes next election so that's good
    These people have short memories, just like the rest of us voters. Toss them or us a few "trinkets", and all will be fine, come majority time.

Awesome work going on right there! Thanks for the update!!!

Thank you for all your efforts

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast