Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now in Stock: Gunwerks Revic BR4 Ballistic Rangefinder!!

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by chanrobi View Post
    As the advertisement clearly shows a hunter, NOT prs

Ludicrous that you wouldn't include those measurements unless you have something to hide. They don't want you comparing them to the competition that's what
    You aren't shooting game at 1000+ yds anyway, so what's the issue?
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

Quote Originally Posted by Globalstar66 View Post
    You're trashing a product you've never had in your hands? LOL....As of right now, it's the best handheld rangefinder on the market. It's better than the Leica 3500.com, better than the Terrapin X and better than the Sig Kilo 2400ABS. I have all 4 here with me, comparing side by side - you're welcome to come and look for yourself. It is way faster than using a Leica hooked up to a Kestrel Elite, and the ballistics engine is just as spot-on as the AB solver in the Kestrel. They don't advertise range on deer sized animals, as every tom and his dog wants to return his rangefinder when he's out in the field, and tries to range that deer at the stated 1000 yards capability for example, and he cannot get a reading - either because the conditions don't allow for it or he's trying to hand hold it, and can't steady it enough in his hands etc etc etc....

Frank Galli of SH last month posted his review - he ranged a single cow in a field at 1800 yards, and he's adamant he could get a longer range. So maybe do some reading for yourself on what these RF's are getting in real world use - too many manufacturers make statements in their specs, just for users to not be able to replicate it. I'd much rather they don't make any claims, and you use it yourself and see what YOU get out of it.... Maybe go read this before you trash a unit you've never seen or used: https://www.snipershide.com/shooting.../#post-9715327

Better than the Terrapin??

Indeed it must be impressive!!!

Thanks for your post and a Bravo Zulu from me :-)
    "RIP" KLUNK. BROTHERS FOREVER!!!!

Yes, without doubt it’s better than the Terrapin X!! And a lot less money too considering with the $2500 Terrapin X, you still need to add a $1000 Kestrel 5700 Elite AB to get the same kind of dope. And the Gunwerks unit is 2021 tech vs now slightly outdated tech on the Terrapin X….

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12