Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now in Stock: Gunwerks Revic BR4 Ballistic Rangefinder!!

Business Rep PrecisionOptics Michael's Avatar

Now in Stock: Gunwerks Revic BR4 Ballistic Rangefinder!!

Now in Stock: Gunwerks Revic BR4 Ballistic Rangefinder!!

The Revic BR4 Rangefinder has a maximum effective range of 4000yds and features the innovative Revic ballistic solver with advanced wind and earth based effects to provide accurate, ultra-fast corrections in MOA, MILS or the exclusive Shoot-To-Range for use with BDC turrets. The data rich display simplifies the shooting process and the improved ranging tools feature target discrimination and a new long range mode. Programmable via a connected Bluetooth device, and capable of Over-The-Air Updates, the BR4 provides constant access to the latest software improvements. Onboard sensors for temperature, pressure, compass, incline/decline provide enhanced ballistic solutions at the touch of a button.

Features:
    • Maximum Effective Range: Up to 4,000 yards
    • 10x Magnification with a 25mm lens
    • On Board Ballistic Solver that stores up to 10 Ballistic Profiles
    • Bluetooth Connectivity via Revic Ops Mobile App
    • Dimensions in inches(LxWxH): 4.85 x 1.65 x 3.25
    • 10.0 oz (283.5 grams)
    • Red LED Display

Michael B.
    Tell: 1 (250) 747-1621
    Michael@PrecisionOptics.net

CGN Regular
    Ridiculous that the advertising for this only indicates 4000 yds for reflective targets

NO range on deer? No range on trees?

No one cares about reflective targets!

Quote Originally Posted by chanrobi View Post
    Ridiculous that the advertising for this only indicates 4000 yds for reflective targets

NO range on deer? No range on trees?

No one cares about reflective targets!
    In all fairness, know your audience. Gunwerks builds stuff for hunters and PRS shooters. PRS shooters shoot reflective targets. I would suggest Gunwerks majority of customers would be PRS shooters.

Boltgun
    1*

DISRUPTING OODA LOOPS FOR THE HECK OF IT

CGN Regular
    1 for the east coast!
    well played Boltgun!
    Revic makes top quality products, deal with confidence with the guys at Precision Optics. The only bad thing about dealing with Precision Optics is the Visa bill.

Well #### I guess the value of my br2500 just dropped

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Boltgun View Post
    In all fairness, know your audience. Gunwerks builds stuff for hunters and PRS shooters. PRS shooters shoot reflective targets. I would suggest Gunwerks majority of customers would be PRS shooters.

Boltgun
    As the advertisement clearly shows a hunter, NOT prs

Ludicrous that you wouldn't include those measurements unless you have something to hide. They don't want you comparing them to the competition that's what

Quote Originally Posted by chanrobi View Post
    They don't want you comparing them to the competition that's what
    You're trashing a product you've never had in your hands? LOL....As of right now, it's the best handheld rangefinder on the market. It's better than the Leica 3500.com, better than the Terrapin X and better than the Sig Kilo 2400ABS. I have all 4 here with me, comparing side by side - you're welcome to come and look for yourself. It is way faster than using a Leica hooked up to a Kestrel Elite, and the ballistics engine is just as spot-on as the AB solver in the Kestrel. They don't advertise range on deer sized animals, as every tom and his dog wants to return his rangefinder when he's out in the field, and tries to range that deer at the stated 1000 yards capability for example, and he cannot get a reading - either because the conditions don't allow for it or he's trying to hand hold it, and can't steady it enough in his hands etc etc etc....

Frank Galli of SH last month posted his review - he ranged a single cow in a field at 1800 yards, and he's adamant he could get a longer range. So maybe do some reading for yourself on what these RF's are getting in real world use - too many manufacturers make statements in their specs, just for users to not be able to replicate it. I'd much rather they don't make any claims, and you use it yourself and see what YOU get out of it.... Maybe go read this before you trash a unit you've never seen or used: https://www.snipershide.com/shooting.../#post-9715327
    Last edited by Globalstar66; 10-06-2021 at 11:53 AM.

Business Member plainSight Solutions's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalstar66 View Post
    You're trashing a product you've never had in your hands? LOL....As of right now, it's the best handheld rangefinder on the market. It's better than the Leica 3500.com, better than the Terrapin X and better than the Sig Kilo 2400ABS. I have all 4 here with me, comparing side by side - you're welcome to come and look for yourself. It is way faster than using a Leica hooked up to a Kestrel Elite, and the ballistics engine is just as spot-on as the AB solver in the Kestrel. They don't advertise range on deer sized animals, as every tom and his dog wants to return his rangefinder when he's out in the field, and tries to range that deer at the stated 1000 yards capability for example, and he cannot get a reading - either because the conditions don't allow for it or he's trying to hand hold it, and can't steady it enough in his hands etc etc etc....

Frank Galli of SH last month posted his review - he ranged a single cow in a field at 1800 yards, and he's adamant he could get a longer range. So maybe do some reading for yourself on what these RF's are getting in real world use - too many manufacturers make statements in their specs, just for users to not be able to replicate it. I'd much rather they don't make any claims, and you use it yourself and see what YOU get out of it.... Maybe go read this before you trash a unit you've never seen or used: https://www.snipershide.com/shooting.../#post-9715327
    Thank you for the constructive and informative post. I can confirm that the BR4 bootf@cks (technical term) anything else that I've played with to date, which is to say pretty much everyf@ckingthing.

Omer Hrbinic
    Tell: 1 (250) 747-1621
    Cell: 1 (250) 991-1406
    www.PrecisionOptics.net
    PrecisionOptics@hotmail.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Here's a review from a channel I like:
    "The stuff comes and goes. Just buy it cheap and stack it deep." - CGN member gushulak on ammo
    "If you're limp wristing you aren't hitting anything anyway so it makes no difference if the gun fails." - CGN member Kidd X on Glocks

Quote Originally Posted by Boltgun View Post

Boltgun
    Gunwerks and PRS? Since when?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast