Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Special: Benelli M4 Tactical!

Christmas Special: Benelli M4 Tactical!

Christmas Special: Benelli M4 Tactical

Click image for link

Name:  mmexport1633731580511.jpg
Views: 2549
Size:  30.8 KB
    Last edited by G4C; 12-24-2021 at 03:21 PM.

G4C GUN STORE

7780 Woodbine Ave Unit 3, Markham, ON L3R 2N7
    Shop Online: www.g4cgunstore.com
    Fax: +1 (905) 604-8679
    Tel: +1 (905) 604-1611
    E-Mail: info@g4cgunstore.com

Follow us on : Facebook & Instagram

Just bought one of these. Thank you, G4C for an amazing experience again, and thanks for price matching another vendor. You are my go to gun store. Staff are great and they really take the time to get to know their customer and his/her needs and/or interests. Tank and crew have made fantastic recommendations to me over time, have helped me discover some new products and steered me away from products they may not think would suit me (for which I am very thankful). Some gun stores are happy to just sell you stuff. Tank and his team go above and beyond to form a relationship with the buyer, and you can really tell they are passionate about firearms and the shooting sports, and it is always a delight to enter the store.

Thanks again for another great transaction, G4C!
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

such an amazing shotgun...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ipscshooters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thegazelle View Post
    Just bought one of these. Thank you, G4C for an amazing experience again, and thanks for price matching another vendor. You are my go to gun store. Staff are great and they really take the time to get to know their customer and his/her needs and/or interests. Tank and crew have made fantastic recommendations to me over time, have helped me discover some new products and steered me away from products they may not think would suit me (for which I am very thankful). Some gun stores are happy to just sell you stuff. Tank and his team go above and beyond to form a relationship with the buyer, and you can really tell they are passionate about firearms and the shooting sports, and it is always a delight to enter the store.

Thanks again for another great transaction, G4C!
    Congrats on the purchase, welcome to the Rolex of shotguns!

Make sure to break her in with some 00 buck or slugs

I don't know if it's absolutely necessary but I did with mine, a couple hundred rounds of 00 buck and about 50 slugs, she now eats anything you feed her.

Also don't forget to ad a plus 2 mag extension for maximum legal capacity!

Glad to see G4C priced matched as well ill keep that in mind if I ever do a purchase with them

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Ipscshooters View Post

I don't know if it's absolutely necessary but I did with mine, a couple hundred rounds of 00 buck and about 50 slugs, she now eats anything you feed her.

Glad to see G4C priced matched as well ill keep that in mind if I ever do a purchase with them

Enjoy!
    Where can one find these plus 2 extensions… asking for a friend

Quote Originally Posted by Steers View Post
    Where can one find these plus 2 extensions… asking for a friend
    S&J hardware… I bought the extension for mine and is freaking bad ass
    You're out!

Quote Originally Posted by Ipscshooters View Post

Enjoy!
    Hey thanks...unfortunately my range is slug only so I will be using Remington Low Recoil Sluggers, Score Low Recoil Slugs, the S&B Olympic slugs and maybe some Federal PowerShok. I have some Federal Tactical slugs as well, but trying to use up the slightly cheaper stuff.

I have a ton of the Federal Shortys as well as the Aguila Minishells so not sure whether to even try those without an adapter. I figure the semi auto action can cycle it faster than any pump can (or pump+my weak skills).

I got a Holosun 515CM for it.

Part of the attraction of getting this, aside from the uncertainty of what SA shotguns will be like down the road (I read the mounties recently put the XL7 on prohib on the FRT), is that apparently an SA shotgun will reduce felt recoil. I have no experience to validate this but I guess I shall find out soon. Previously my experience with shotguns was limited to a Mossberg 590 Shockwave pump, a Remington 870 20ga youth pump, and a Browning BPS from many moons ago that I owned. I tried out a friend's O/U (think it was Stoeger) for skeet - that may be my next purchase but shall see. I am fairly recoil sensitive (getting better), but shall see with this guy.

Will definitely feed at least 50 slugs through it when I get the chance.

Can you tell me about the mag extension - what you'd recommend - make/model, where I can get, etc. Easy to install?

G4C is great - I have had multiple items price matched. As long as they can see the vendor online and the item is in stock at the other vendor, they can work out a price match arrangement. I have always been happy with the service there.

CGN Regular
    Get the S and J mag extension. Super easy to install as it replaces the accordion looking mag tube piece. Can be done in a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan89 View Post
    Get the S and J mag extension. Super easy to install as it replaces the accordion looking mag tube piece. Can be done in a minute.
    Thanks. I have ordered this.

Pistol stock or standard?
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast