Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Open for Business!/Who am I?

Open for Business!/Who am I?

Good day all! Most of you know me as leelad, I've been a regular on these boards since 2006 and have been active in the gunsmithing forum.

I am very pleased to announce my business membership here on CGN!

Its been a long process to turn my passion of gunsmithing into a full time business venture; building my shop, designing/building/setting up equipment, and getting approval of my Federal permits. I am very excited to announce this next step of online presence and that I am officially open for business on CGN!

My passion is two fold:
    -Precision Rifles; I am convinced of the quote "Only accurate rifles are interesting". In this day in age, there is no reason to own a rifle that doesn't shoot exceptionally well. Be it an F class target rifle or light weight hunting rig, it should bloody shoot.
    -Well finished, beautifully balanced, perfectly fitted firearms. I believe a firearm should look and feel as good as it functions or shoots. There is a reason exotic sports cars come with attractive lines and nice paint, its the completion of the package!
    Although the lines of a PRS rifle, a Custom 1911, a Classic Upland Shotgun and a High Grade Safari Rifle all differ; They should all be "extensions of ones self" and (beautifully functioning) "pieces of art".

I offer full service gunsmithing work ranging from part sourcing/manufacture, firearm repair/troubleshooting/restoration, custom brake manufacture/installation, stock work (refinishing, bedding, carving), action truing, bolt bushing, jeweling, barrel work(contouring, fluting, chambering, threading), etc...

Here are some links to examples of my work:

Action/Receiver Work
    Barrel Work
    Bolt Work
    Full Restorations/Finishing Work
    Muzzle Brakes
    Mfg. Custom Rails Mounts and Sights
    Stock Work

I love custom, oddball, obsolete and one-offs. If there's a project you have in mind, I'd be happy to chat with you!
    I can be reached via PM or email pcook338@gmail.com
    I can also be found on Facebook
    Last edited by PR Cook; 01-21-2022 at 05:19 PM.
    AKA leelad
    www.prprecisionrifles.com
    On Facebook
    On Instagram

“Where Performance and Elegance meet” P.R. Precision

“Because life is too short to own an ugly gun...”

well this is exciting

and Whitecourt is a short drive
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling, which thinks that nothing is worth war, is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
    -- John Stuart Mill (1806 - 1873)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mikeyb's Avatar
    Congrats! I wish you much success with your endeavor and might need some of those services myself at some point
    Mikey B

Congrats ans welcome
    A much needed thing !

BANNED
    right on

Outstanding. Wishing you all the best.

CGN Regular
    Just checked out your facebook page very nice shop and you do some great work.Love the the wildcat 30-357 cartridge as well

Loved following the journey of your creations here on the forums and look forward to seeing more of your work
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Congrats. Good luck with your new business.

BANNED
    Congratulations, I have been following you work and you are truly talented

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast