Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Export Prohibited/Restricted CZ Scorpion Evo 3 Pistol from CAN to US

Export Prohibited/Restricted CZ Scorpion Evo 3 Pistol from CAN to US

Hey IRG,

I believe my CZ Scorpion Evo 3 Pistol prohibited now (I did receive a notice a several month ago from the RCMP).

I would like to transfer this firearm to my girlfriend or her father in the US, is this possible?

Thanks

Hi Unsolved,
    yes we have had luck with Czech Republic made CZ scorpions being approved for export. Please follow the link if you are interested https://irunguns.ca/category.php?parent=Import_/_Export

*price is $225.00 CAD per firearm
    *$25.00 USD engraving fee once in the USA + shipping to an FFL of your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by unsolved View Post
    Hey IRG,

I believe my CZ Scorpion Evo 3 Pistol prohibited now (I did receive a notice a several month ago from the RCMP).

I would like to transfer this firearm to my girlfriend or her father in the US, is this possible?

Thanks

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

How about AR's (10 and 15)

Csa VZ-58 or 858?

Hey Bilgeneutron,
    We have found that the majority of AR-15/AR-10's have been banned from importation into the United States, but we have had a few that have been approved for export, send us a PM and with the details and we can see if we have applied in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by bilgeneutron View Post
    How about AR's (10 and 15)

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Hey Bilgeneutron,
    We have found that the majority of AR-15/AR-10's have been banned from importation into the United States, but we have had a few that have been approved for export, send us a PM and with the details and we can see if we have applied in the past.
    Tried to PM you, as i suspect others may have as well. Would you be able to list on this thread which AR's IRUNGUNS have been successful in importing into the USA? I'd rather pay the fees to move them to the states and give them to friends.

Cheers,
    Yep, it's like that.....

I have a Vz58 I want exported to my nephew in Maryland.

Sorry about that, we cleared room in our PM's if anyone was trying to contact us thru this method.
    Anything AR-15/Ar-10 that has been purchased or imported thru IRUNGUNS can be exported back into the United States. If you have not bought rifles thru IRUNGUNS, we have found anything that is not domestically made in the United States has a better chance of being allowed back into the Country as a sporting firearm.

Should you need help in defining "Sporting Firearm" please check this link to determine whether it is a "Sporting Firearm": https://www.atf.gov/firearms/firearm...nts-war-import

We have tried to export the VZ58 /858 and they have been denied.

we will also compile a list and post soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude in G.P. View Post
    Tried to PM you, as i suspect others may have as well. Would you be able to list on this thread which AR's IRUNGUNS have been successful in importing into the USA? I'd rather pay the fees to move them to the states and give them to friends.

Cheers,

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Sorry about that, we cleared room in our PM's if anyone was trying to contact us thru this method.
    Anything AR-15/Ar-10 that has been purchased or imported thru IRUNGUNS can be exported back into the United States. If you have not bought rifles thru IRUNGUNS, we have found anything that is not domestically made in the United States has a better chance of being allowed back into the Country as a sporting firearm.

Should you need help in defining "Sporting Firearm" please check this link to determine whether it is a "Sporting Firearm": https://www.atf.gov/firearms/firearm...nts-war-import

We have tried to export the VZ58 /858 and they have been denied.

we will also compile a list and post soon.
    What about as a parts kit? example; a stripped vz58/stag10/xcr/swiss arms/ar15. obviously without the receiver that is considered a firearm.

I have a brand new, unfired Cadex CDX-50 Tremor 50 BMG I'd like to possibly export to the USA. Is that something you guys can export as well?

Thanks

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast