Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Export Prohibited/Restricted CZ Scorpion Evo 3 Pistol from CAN to US

We have applied for and have been denied for the CZ-858

Quote Originally Posted by Colin L View Post
    I think CSA VZ58 could, but the CZ 858 prob can't. (New manufacture receiver vs Original military receiver)

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

What about an HK MR308?
    FAFO

Bump
    FAFO

Quote Originally Posted by Tokay444 View Post
    $225/gun or $225/shipment?
    Bump.
    Free men DO NOT ask permission.
    "Don't hate me because I'm black." - Black Rifles
    Eradicate Nazism in Ukraine.
    IRUNGUNS will take your money and not supply what you’ve paid for.

Your import fee is $200.00 CDN. Each import has a flat rate shipping cost of $25.00 CDN, this is added to the import charge before checking out. This offers bonded transportation for your purchase from one facility to the other.

- Should your import be more than 50lbs there will be an additional charge of $2.00 per pound.

- Should your import arrive to our Canadian facility in more than one box there will be an additional fee of $25.00 CDN per box.

- Each firearm requires its own import form. We cannot combine multiple firearms on one import form.

- Any item that does not qualify for NAFTA will be subject to duty, this will be collected once our broker finalizes your entry.

- Please do not fill out this import form if you have already purchased from www.irunguns.com or www.irunguns.ca

- All general information and ETA's for exports will be posted under "News & Events" of www.irunguns.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Tokay444 View Post
    Bump.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Sorry if there is a more relevant thread for this subject. I’m curious about exportation of M14’s with norinco receivers. My assumption is that the receiver cannot be imported into the US due to the ‘94 ban? Thanks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMoose View Post
    Sorry if there is a more relevant thread for this subject. I’m curious about exportation of M14’s with norinco receivers. My assumption is that the receiver cannot be imported into the US due to the ‘94 ban? Thanks
    I suspect your assumption is correct, you can't even bring a Norinco in temporarily and they seem to be more lenient in what they'll allow into the country temporarily vs permanently.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    I suspect your assumption is correct, you can't even bring a Norinco in temporarily and they seem to be more lenient in what they'll allow into the country temporarily vs permanently.

Unfortunately no Chinese/Russian made receivers will be allowed.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

I would like to export my Daniel Defense M4 to US. Do you also find buyer?
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    I would like to export my Daniel Defense M4 to US. Do you also find buyer?
    HI Bacardi,
    reach out to irunguns by PM and we can touch base on your options and if it is possible.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast