A Red Letter Day!

BubbaWolverine

Business Rep
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A new dark chapter has begun!

Wolverine303 was kind enough to indulge my request, and I now have a WS-MCR here to customize. w:h:

What cool stuff can you find in the darkest corners of our website to slap on this bad boy? :confused:

I have found some handguards from eons past to modify to install, just wish I had an A2 buttstock to put on!

last time i was talking to you wolverine guys you had an old wood vz stock kicking around. some time with a dremel and you should be able to get it on the big arse of that mcr no problem.

*Bubba*Wolverine ahy haha, this should be an entertaining thread.

What's the biggest cheapest tasco scope you have laying around? WSMCR needs at bare minimum 6-24x50

*Bubba*Wolverine ahy haha, this should be an entertaining thread.

What's the biggest cheapest tasco scope you have laying around? WSMCR needs at bare minimum 6-24x50

I do have a fixed wide angle 4x power ** WITHOUT A RETICLE ** under my desk Bubba can have...... just use a sharpie and make a dot on the lens....

Taking pictures today of build 1 of 2. It's pretty sweet and full of the 90's-2000's flavor.
The only hint is that it is the carbine build. Rifle will be second.

A teaser for the coming Carbine Build reveal

shjfOiu.png

I won't say/show anything else until the finishing touches are done.

That looks wicked it's giving me vibes of the top rifle in this pic

Edit: Hmm I just notice the shorter part so maybe more like the 3rd upper?

4q18aPO7Pt0QfVkaUqPW-vA7eSJ-XibBoVxmHhSAvHO1jqmaXx5Bo_KswwPg91BsvavMSoyA8aORtNS3umw

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom