Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Failing to send Purchase

Failing to send Purchase

I have a question about what I can do if you send someone the money for a purchase and they do not send the item. I bought a rifle, I got his licence and made sure everything was legal and that he had the rifle. Now he wants extra momey or no rifle. He hasnt messaged me back in a day and I was wondering is there anything I can do or is that money now gone? This has happened to me twice now and thats alot of money just to dissapear.

Did you buy on the EE or someplace else?
    Does he want money for shipping/insurance etc.?
    One day is not a long wait despite it seeming so.
    Good luck!

No he wants more money then the agreed price. Trying to change the prive after I payed for it. It is not off the EE

CGN frequent flyer
    If you paid by credit card cancel it, if you did an EMT you can have your bank cancel it

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo666 View Post
    No he wants more money then the agreed price. Trying to change the prive after I payed for it. It is not off the EE
    You don't have too many options here. Threaten to file a police report or legal action. Ask for a refund or the rifle shipped. I would just ask for a refund and call it a day, likely not somebody you want to be dealing with anyway, could lead to more problems down the road. If the EMT is complete and already deposited into his account there isn't too much the bank can do to reverse it.

Currently asked for either the rifle or the money, going to give it the weekend and if still nothing ill ask the RCMP if there is anything. I have bought many guns used from people but this is the first time this has happened. And it has happe ed twice in the same time frame.

Currently asked for either the rifle or the money, going to give it the weekend and if still nothing ill ask the RCMP if there is anything. I have bought many guns used from people but this is the first time this has happened. And it has happe ed twice in the same time frame.
    Curious about the site, GP by any chance?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gunrunner100's Avatar
    Happened with a smaller dollar gun part recently. I think we’ve been infected here too.
    Don't confuse opinion with knowledge.
    "No Trudeau"...and "****-off Jagmeet"

GP yes. Put a WTB ad up

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Police won't likely help as it's a civil matter. Best you can do is small claims court. High chance dude is a scammer and might be using stolen ID so make sure you don't send him more money.
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast