Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Jard J180 Build Kits, $1299, in stock ,version for .223, .300 Blackout, not 7.62x39mm

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ipscshooters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GlockRocker View Post
    This would be over 2k when all parts assembled....
    That is if you can even source the parts

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipscshooters View Post
    That is if you can even source the parts
    Handguards and barrels are a pain to come by
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    For the price, you won't find anything ar15ish. If you can build this out with salvaged parts off a prohib, the price is amazing.
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    I get it, but the 'NR' tax on this is just ridiculous.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Hancock View Post
    For the price, you won't find anything ar15ish. If you can build this out with salvaged parts off a prohib, the price is amazing.
    Well, that's kinda beside the point, "Hey, spend $1300, bcuz well, you already have the donor parts", so pay 3x what it's worth anyway! Take me money! Mehh~ Minds well just go buy a T81 or FX9 off the EE lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    Well, that's kinda beside the point, "Hey, spend $1300, bcuz well, you already have the donor parts", so pay 3x what it's worth anyway! Take me money! Mehh~ Minds well just go buy a T81 or FX9 off the EE lol
    No I hear you, I'm just saying, the market determines the value.
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."

##### and moan about not having enough choices in Canada, someone brings something new in, proceed to ##### and moan.

CGN Regular
    I don't think it's bitching and moaning to express shock and concern at the price... With the Libs in a predatory position again I would have assumed getting these out at an economical price to ensure market saturation would have been a give in. Now there will be many that can't afford this option unless their prohibs are gobbled up by a buy back thus eliminating the source parts. Catch 22

Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    As far as I know, you just need to add the forend parts (gas tube, gas block, barrel, and forend), pistol grip, stock, and magazine, and you will have a functioning firearm. Sylvestre will have to confirm. You can replace the trigger, but the Jard-built trigger is also supposed to be quite nice.
    I see. The description here, and the photo's here suggest it is only the lower, upper, and trigger. I was kind of wondering how you would even finish this before they offer for sale the bolt and recoil system etc. This does make more sense now.
    CCFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by Standingtall View Post
    I don't think it's bitching and moaning to express shock and concern at the price... With the Libs in a predatory position again I would have assumed getting these out at an economical price to ensure market saturation would have been a give in. Now there will be many that can't afford this option unless their prohibs are gobbled up by a buy back thus eliminating the source parts. Catch 22
    Lol for those exact reason did you think it’s would be easy and cheap to bring something to market, soon it won’t be worth doing and you will have no options.