Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Jard J180 Build Kits, $1299, in stock ,version for .223, .300 Blackout, not 7.62x39mm

CGN Regular
    Cool platform! Tech question…

In the description it mentions locking bolt. Is this referring to the lugs locking in place when a round is chambered or a last round bolt hold open?

I guess I am asking if this has last round hold open. Thanks for any help with this.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCDN View Post
    Cool platform! Tech question…

In the description it mentions locking bolt. Is this referring to the lugs locking in place when a round is chambered or a last round bolt hold open?

I guess I am asking if this has last round hold open. Thanks for any help with this.
    I would contact the store or message CGN member dwightfehr, who confirmed he bought the build kit on the ETA thread.

FYI another member on the ETA thread stated they had emailed the store, and his contact stated that phone, email, and in store sales had been brisk enough they might not even get to a web listing before they sell out.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    I would contact the store or message CGN member dwightfehr, who confirmed he bought the build kit on the ETA thread.

FYI another member on the ETA thread stated they had emailed the store, and his contact stated that phone, email, and in store sales had been brisk enough they might not even get to a web listing before they sell out.
    Thanks for the heads up!

CGN Regular
    For people who cant read/do math. This set is $860 USD down south. The price we are getting it for makes sense after exchange rate/import. If you dont like the price dont buy it, but Sylvester isnt charging an "nr tax"...and they arent going to give it to you for less than they paid...

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by apexanimal View Post
    For people who cant read/do math. This set is $860 USD down south. The price we are getting it for makes sense after exchange rate/import. If you dont like the price dont buy it, but Sylvester isnt charging an "nr tax"...and they arent going to give it to you for less than they paid...
    lol , you think the Americans are paying $860 for this? Why, when than can buy a much better quality ,complete AR 15 , for way less

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    ..^ OK, I didnt realize this was a Higher End item etc. I see the US site. Guess just kinda surprised its akin + to some of the higher end AR sets. Receiver sets + BCG, & it has the trigger group too. I get it somewhat more. It would be fairly high end in the $850/900 US price range I would think. I want one. If I can afford one..
    Last edited by Johnyy; 10-19-2021 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post

it has last round hold open.

Remember that you are getting a upper and lower that are complete with bolt, carrier, good trigger, ect. these ARE NOT empty upper and lowers.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightfehr View Post
    Thanks! Does the receiver come with an external bolt release? If not, would a RWA or Kodiak release fit, or is the J180 too different from the other 180s?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightfehr View Post
    Thanks dwightfehr, pm sent.
    “Look at the nations and watch and be utterly amazed.
    For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told."
    Hab 1:5